1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeans that make booty pop

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Caesar, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Caesar

Caesar Member

-Got too much $ invested in jeans over the past 2 years.
    -all have saggy material in the butt or too tight in crotch
    -flat crotch, zero bulge or all my bits pushed forward and to a side of the flat zipper crotch
    - back pockets that are way too big and end far below my butt cheek crease

What kind of jeans solve this issue? I prefer slim fit. I do have love handles which can make it hard for jeans at my proper waist line to stay put. I'm aiming for George Michael waist and thigh fit in the "Faith" video with the mobility to do deep squat air guitar jams. Jean Claude Van Damme is another i grew up watching in very slim fit jeans and still able to do the splits.
    [​IMG]
    -Note the tightness at inner thigh and pockets just the right size for his overall booty size
    -the front was great too, i want this fit but with modern slim fit at calf to ankles

Of course, nothing is more splendid than a massive member suffocated in denim such as the Rolling Stones Sticky Fingers album, but as a grower/not a shower, having two big balls outlined in your jean crotch doesn't carry the same effect and it's very uncomfortable. I'd just like rounded zipper crotch, whereas many jeans are too stiff and flat which add the negative effect of you being a eunuch.

2. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

3. weakfromtoday

weakfromtoday Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

4. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

5. Nook

Nook Member

If you have love handles, don’t wear tight fitting jeans.

King1, Damion Laverne and KingCheetah like this.
  6. body slam

body slam Member

sound like someone has the 501 blues

7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Clutch Classic

Potential

8. Caesar

Caesar Member

Not the kind of love handles you're probably thinking about. I'm relatively fit for my height, it's just that i am prone to fat going to my love handles first. Ok. I actually have a horrible body image and i have huge love handles and hate myself.

Tried them. 511's are the one's i was mostly recommended. Nope. I don't think i'll ever find the perfect pair of jeans. At least not something i can realistically buy the rest of my life and not some $200+ jeans from some LA based designer store. I probably have a custom jean body type. Short thighs, thin waist, wide love handles, all balls.

BamBam and Jontro like this.
  9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

You need some Girbauds.

jiggyfly likes this.
  10. Jontro

Jontro Member

these jeans fit well

[​IMG]

cebu, bratna8, FrontRunner and 2 others like this.
  11. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

I recommend khakis or some them fly ass Kirkland jeans.

[​IMG]

RustyHarden and ThatBoyNick like this.
  12. body slam

body slam Member

jeans that fit good and look decent are hard to find

Caesar likes this.
  13. Nook

Nook Member

No one is saying you are ugly or should hate yourself. However just like fat girls shouldn’t wear spandex, guys with love handles should not wear tight fitting jeans. It will not accentuate your positives. Wear regular fit jeans.

Rather than going on a hopeless journey of finding tight fitting jeans for love handles that do not look bad.... highlight what you have.

To answer your question, Wrangler makes a line of jeans that fit tighter and have a more stretchy material with spread pockets... that is going to be as close as you get.

Remember we love you, big balls and all.

malakas, Caesar and Jontro like this.
  14. Nook

Nook Member

Hmm I am thinking Z Cavaricci’s

jiggyfly and KingCheetah like this.
  15. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

You just have to try a bunch of pairs in-store and see which ones specifically fit your ass right, bro.

I'm not gonna lie, it's something I have paid attention to when buying pants. The vast majority of men's pants are designed in a way that makes your ass look really flat and weird.

Look, I'm not trying to show off all my goods, or anything, but I dislike giving the false appearance that I have diminished gluteal syndrome.

[​IMG]

16. Exiled

Exiled Member

17. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

first page

18. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

I have a feeling @Caesar likes to get stabbed in the back...if you know what I mean

Air Yordan and bratna8 like this.
  19. Caesar

Caesar Member

I do believe this is a subject we all want to talk about. Women are sluttier than men. Men are just as fashion forward and body conscious as women. We should talk. Converse. Let it all out.

20. Caesar

Caesar Member

And you know what? I'll be damned if i gotta see another chub or obese slob flicking her hair like shes all that while we think of so many different ways to improve ourselves for OURSELVES. SOMETIMES. I SWEAR. It's like sometimes, i wish all we men got gay together and showed these ho's were done with their **** and just put a stop to the cycle of creation to prove a point. A reset button if you will. Drastic measures are necessary in this 50% and increasing divorce rated world in which something ridiculous like over 90% of those divorces are initiated by women life we live is ruled by. #NOMA'AM

KingCheetah and Xerobull like this.