1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jazz Fan Reacts to Utah Jazz vs Houston Rockets Game 1 Rockets win by 32!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Samiam1234

Samiam1234 Member

this bench is better then Nene, Luc, Green and Joe Johnson.. also Ariza and Lucs absence is more then made up for by House rivers and Faried..

Plowman, Amel and hakeem94 like this.
  2. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

He made a slight error. The Houston Rockets beat his Utah Jazz by 32 points. Not 30.

D-rock, Deckard and hakeem94 like this.
  3. saleem

Ding, Ding, Ding!

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I think we might see some Hartenstein . . .. .
    Test him a little. . .cause coming off his MVP performance
    he might be due

Rocket RIver

RocketsMAN! likes this.
  5. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

This one is great LOL!

[​IMG]

kjayp, Invisible Fan, Reeko and 3 others like this.
  6. bmelo

bmelo Member

EG showed him old mens strenght. I loled hard when he pushed him out of bounds with his chest

solid, saleem and hakeem94 like this.
  7. Vivi

Vivi Member

The Jazz really need to get rid of Favors and Rubio this summer, unless they can keep them for cheap as bench players. They need to get a guard who can shoot (Holiday would be perfect but assuming he's available they don't have assets aside for their picks, and i don't know how many of those they're willing to trade) and a 4 that fits better in today's nba, they would be better even by just signing two guys like JaMaychal Green and Beverley or Bradley imo. Of course they would need an all star caliber player to be really able to compete, but eh...i don't see a guy like Kemba sign there this summer.

8. saleem

Not yet, unless it's garbage time. I would like to see Clark play in a potential blowout too. His jumper is improving.

#48 saleem, Apr 15, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    Rocket River likes this.
  9. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Agreed iv listened to him one other time and he just says the truth.

Rockets and GS are just head and shoulders above everyone else and in the nba on offense with more talent.

Then add on both can be the best defensive teams in the nba when the feel the need and it’s just unfair that any 50+ win team has to play them in the first round.

And he’s right the nba finals is in the 2nd round this year.

Hakeemtheking, lilbird20 and Plowman like this.
  10. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Wo wo wo. Ima stop u. Ima taking that deal. Ingles is super good I like him. N should fit good on this team. He a 3 point shooter n a better playmaker then Gordon.

11. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

If Ingles has a game for us like he last night for Utah as starter, we’d be making a sending positive vibes thread for Ingles. He did nothin last night. I almost forgot he was in the game. Meanwhile look what Gordon did for us.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  12. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Lol noooooo never Isaiah are u serious. We trying to win a championship. We have alot better cause we can play before we resort to Isaiah. Please people stop with the madness

13. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

They tried to trade a Rubio-centric package for Conley but me who is wasn’t ready to pull the trigger for whatever reason. It was a stupid decision by memphis. They should be stocking up draft picks

14. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Ok so I bet u one of the same guys I have to say calm down about ripping Gordon when he has a bad game. No one is doubting Gordon had a better game....n I'm one of the few that said n Gordon in the starting lineup was the best decision mda has made. So I like Gordon. But one game dont matter did u watch last years playoffs n ingles. Man is a baller. I play n love basketball i know guys have bad nights so i never look at that. My thing is Gordon has reached his peak. At some point(after this year) u have to know when it's time to move on....ingles would be an upgrade n for more years to come.

15. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I would tend to worry about my Rockets fandom if I start looking for Jazz fans on youtube

16. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

What blows my mind is that this is the same guy that is obsessed with trading Capela for a center that can shoot the 3 and keeps saying over and over again that the Rockets cannot win a championship without a center who can hit the 3. But he's simultaneously obsessed with a point guard who can't shoot. It's mind boggling.

D-rock likes this.
  17. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

It's weird seeing a Jazz fan sing the praises of the Rockets. Weird and delightful. I just hope our guys don't get swelled heads after this easy win. It's one game and we need to take 3 more to set up what should be the best series this playoff season will produce. Houston vs Oakland.

Our heroes have to guard against something we saw too much of during the regular season, something we all saw and should fear - playing down to the competition. Do that, and the Jazz can extend this series, giving Oakland some nice R&R while they're watching what we're doing. They will likely sweep Detroit, who will be incredibly lucky to take one against them. We need to take Utah in 5, and 4 would be a hell of a lot better. I think we can if we don't get cocky. So don't get cocky, Rockets. We'll be watching.

kjayp likes this.
  18. Vivi

Vivi Member

I think they couldn't seal the deal also cause Conley said he didn't want to go there lol

19. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Harden is one cool dude for all the physical abuse he gets from the Jazz defenders, especially the big frenchman Gobbert. I don't know much more he will take this quietly because Harden is just a tough, under control type of guy. Many of you didn't watch Hakeem in his early days, but he had a very short fuse for rough play. Hakeem would have b****slapped Rudy back to France for a single infraction.

20. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

This.

As much hate Shump gets it from us, he will see PT against the Worriers guards, either on Curry, Thompson or Livingston.