1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Jasons Deli Salad Bar

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Daddy Long Legs, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Do any of yall actually pay for it or do you just walk up and start eating that ish?

2. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

3. SuraGotMadHops

You'll never realize how much you can contort your body until you're reaching for an item that's in the middle section of the Jason's Deli salad bar.

4. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

Me and my co-workers have caught one of our office secretaries going in and stealing the self serve ice cream and leaving immediately afterwards. Since it's downtown, the Jason Deli is only about a block from our building and we've caught her every single time. Haven't approached her about it but we think she does this everyday.

We used to laugh about it at first, but since we have seen her everytime we are there stealing ice cream for the past few years, we've decided that its kinda sad

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I'm not an ass. I pay, BUT I don't pay to get some of those nuts and crackers if I get a sandwich instead.

6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

It's free . . . . .

Rocket River

7. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

[​IMG]

8. Buck Turgidson

Do you go to random hotels you're not staying at and eat the complimentary breakfast?

9. TMac'n

Yeah its free....for paying customers!

10. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

So she's legit just been running in and taking an ice cream and running out?

How bad is the management and employees not to have caught her after 2 years lmao.

#10 ThatBoyNick, Aug 14, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  11. TMac'n

At lunch time this particular Jason's Deli is extremely busy and the position of the cashiers / food ordering / etc is in a corner position away from the front door and away from the salad bar / drink station / ice cream station which is positioned toward the entrance of the store.

So essentially, you could walk in with your own to go box and easily steal from the salad bar, drink (cups are located next to machine), and ice cream machines and the only real employees that would know the difference are the bus boys.

This is probably the most ideal Jason's Deli for @Mathrocker to rape & pillage

12. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

It's 2017, why are people still going to Jasons Deli?

13. TMac'n

To steal ice cream

14. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Not gonna lie, I live in the middle of a bunch of hotels, and when I'm too lazy to make my own waffles it is damned tempting.

jsingles likes this.
  15. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

And FREE salads!

16. Daddy Long Legs

I walked in and got a free salad without buying anything a few times a couple years back but I have gotten cold feet as I've gotten older.

Last month I ordered a baked potato and just loaded up on salad anyway though and that was easy enough.

It doesnt take much bravado to fill up at the salad bar if you also ordered something else but you gotta be a ballsy SOB to just walk in and start filling up a plate

17. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Cleverly disguised "I'm a ballsy SOB" post.

18. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Kids used to steal ice cream from the Jason's deli in rice village all the time when I was a kid

19. Daddy Long Legs

Nah its pretty straight forward. You gotta be a ballsy SOB to do it but I got cold feet and wasnt a ballsy SOB last time.

Nothing disguised broheim

20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

A lot of places like Jason's Deli know its happening, and will ignore it rather than making a scene.

Same goes with movie hoppers. They have so many cameras, it's easy for them to rewind and call you out on your ticket, but that's bad for repeat business and the real profits are in the concessions.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.