1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Its Time to Move On from all the Russian Collusion Nonsense

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocketman1981, Dec 4, 2017.

1. TheresTheDagger

Get it right....in other words, F.... Trump.

Any other outcome is unacceptable amiright?

2. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Even if they do not get to Trump directly, they want to make the cases super strong against whomever they want go get, no reason to reveal their hand ahead of time, plus they might be working on more plea deals. Unless you are on the team, no one knows what is being investigated and what is the scope, I am enjoying the show, unlike some here on this board, who seems like nervous fans cheering on their team.

3. pirc1

Evidence against Trump directly would be hard to get if it is even possible, but getting people like Jr, Bannon etc might be much easier.

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

For the FBI, no. They will conclude whatever they geniunly find.

But me personally ya, it would upset me. I'm all for removing a man who doesn't even understand the difference between life and health insurance managing the world's largest bureaucracy and commanding the world's largest military.

I'll be upfront. It's better for the nation the sooner this man who is way over his head is removed from the highest office of the land.

Hey, maybe the deep state is real and they formed the same conclusion of him being way over his head and think action must be taken. If that's the case, thank goodness for the deep state as it's compromised full of career professionals while the general voting public is compromised full of people who use their Facebook news feed as their primary intelligence gathering tool.

#164 fchowd0311, Dec 11, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
    peleincubus likes this.
  5. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

Wow. This is actually quite truthful and I commend you for it. As with all the democrats that have already talked impeachment
    and the people that want him out its not about whether he has done any of this.

He is just so hated by the side that lost the election that they're willing to do anything to get him out of office. They'd be ok with
    the bureaucrats at agencies throwing out an elected official because they disagree with him.

Wow. Wow. So the government should decide if someone is able to lead and not the voting of its citizens.

This is truly a sad, sad day in America.

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think all any of us Democrat or Republican or anyone else can do is wait for the evidence. We already know some of the evidence, but not all of it by any stretch of the imagination. Once it is all presented if there isn't enough for anything, then no matter what Democrats or imagined Deep State wants, nothing will happen. If there is enough evidence, then we can see how congress will treat that evidence. To speculate right now is just a pure guess no matter from which side.

7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Nonsense.

8. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

But doesn't his comments alarm you? That many people probably would be ok with the administrative state
    removing Trump from office because they disagree with his politics.

That is truly scary stuff. I'm not saying there are not nutjobs on both sides as extremism always means
    a few marbles are loose, but to be ok with the federal agencies removing a President is really, really,
    sad and scary.

I thought Obama was the most naive president we've ever had but never once contemplated having the government
    remove him from office. Wow :(

9. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

If you could push a button and have Trump removed from office today would you?

10. CometsWin

I'm not going to engage in childish Trumpanzee hypotheticals. Maybe an elementary school audience is more your speed.

This entire thread is your deflection of Trump as an ignorant, racist, vile buffoon who is systematically destroying the government.

11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I understand the idea that people believe it would be better for the country. I think that's different with being okay with the action happening without due process.

I dislike Trump as much if not more than the next guy, but I wouldn't support removing him without due process.

No Worries likes this.
  12. fchowd0311

Exactly. I would be relieved for the nation for its immediate future but I would be afraid of the precident set.

Let's kick him out the right and legal way.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  13. fchowd0311

I agree it is a sad era in America where a large portion of Americans are glued inside a bubble based on what tribe they root for using social media as primary news sources and just reading headlines to form an opinion when heading to the voting both.

The American public has been compromised. Is that too un-pc for you?

14. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

If Trump gets the boot, Trump did it to himself.

15. Anticope

Anticope Member

It's time to move on from the Trump isn't a completely inept buffoon nonsense. He really is.

Rashmon likes this.
  16. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

These comments actually reinforce that most the posters on this board want him
    out by any means necessary. That seems to be the premise of most in Washington
    and the Media.

From day 1 its about justifying the fact that the losing side wants him out. Dozens have
    brought about impeachment charges despite no facts or results or basis for it.

I think its actually a disservice as if it comes out he did something very wrong or illegal it makes
    it seem to his supporters like he was already on death row the minute he got elected.

Sad, sad day. How far the democratic principals have fallen.

17. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Incorrect and I’ve said this for months but keep listening and parroting Hannity if you want to. My main priority is just taking the House back next year so Trump doesn’t have unlimited power. Pence is a much more effective politician and will be harder to beat in 2020 so as a Democratic strategy it’s a good idea to let Trump stay if he didn’t commit crimes in office.

If Mueller finds crimes than he should be held to the same standard as Nixon, and Clinton. No president should be able to operate above the law and thats the biggest fear most people have in this country including many Republicans who aren’t drinking the Kool Aide.

I’d say it’s the never Trump Republicans that want him out ASAP that you really should be more pissed at. Democrats know that if Pence doesn’t come in to clean up the mess Trump leaves that the country will naturally despise the Republican Party from the top down. The only way your party will be able to win elections will be through voter suppression.

18. CometsWin

What's actually sad is that there are large swaths of Americans that are just like Trump. Ignorant, know-nothing bigots that routinely push conspiracy theories as a matter of course. Nobody is doing more damage to Democratic principles than your boy Trump. The nerve to portray it as anything other than that is just despicable. No facts and no basis for impeachment? You epitomize the problem.

#178 CometsWin, Dec 11, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  19. pirc1

Unfortunately Bigots need representations as well.

20. TheresTheDagger

Wow. You've lost it. You really have.

Back up your bullshit statement that the 60 million who voted for Trump did so because they are a bigot....or maybe we've already identified you as the bigot?