1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is this the worst way to die?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by leroy, Jan 9, 2014.

1. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Not surprising that this happened in Oklahoma. What a crappy way to die.

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

well ... never thought of that one. I'll place it in my top five just for the embarrassment factor on my gravestone.

3. Juxtaposed Jolt

Why do they even have to label it as an atomic wedgie?

Just put that the victim suffocated on his underwear, etc etc. Seeing atomic wedgie + reading this article made me laugh slightly, which shouldn't be the case when you're reading about someone dying.

1 person likes this.
  4. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Burning to death would be the worst assuming you don't pass out from shock and are conscious through most of it.

5. Nero

Nero Member

Being eaten by a shark or a bear or something along those lines. Pretty sure that would suck the most.

6. likestohypeguy

Yeah maybe, "london's burning", definitely not suffocating though. IDK how many breaths you will try to take before the pain stops and you just pass out vs. how long it takes for the fire to sear your nerve endings, &/or pass out from smoke inhalation there too. Maybe if it were localized burning, one spot at a time, saving the most critical parts for last. And with little to no smoke, using a blowtorch or something. So yeah generally just being tortured to death seems obvious, where you stay conscious for as long as possible. Maybe on drugs, but the right kind of drugs- definitely not alcohol. Not to be the "worst way" to die.

Apart from torture, what if you fall off a cliff or something to near death, and you're not paralyzed, only physically immobilized. That way you get the panic of falling, then excruciating pain after landing, and then the terror of not being able to move fast enough to avoid being slowly eaten alive by some kind of critters (nothing that stings though, something that just picks tiny bites & eats them).

Buried alive could make for a lot of panic, and last a long time too if set up so that there is a bit of air in there, if you want spice up suffocation lol.

7. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Damn poor kid too, can you imagine giving someone a wedgie to end up accidently killing someone? I would be in total shock, thats really devastating.

8. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

The wedgie was the just the coup de gras.

Sounds like they were in a pretty brutal fight before the dude went atomic. You'd have to already be pretty beat up to let someone strangle you with your undies without being able to wiggle free. Not an easy maneuver to pull off.

9. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Yup I would say this since it really takes you a good 10 minutes given you don't die from smoke inhalation but I was watching that stupid show 1000 ways to die on Spike, and some dude got his leg stuck in a wood chipper. He was pretty much being minced up in the most painful way possible long enough for him to feel it.

10. Ras137

Ras137 Contributing Member

Perhaps most embarrassing, but I'd rather die that way, than the girl who got lost in the Odessa Catacombs. That was something out of a Edgar Allen Poe Story. She got separated from her friends and wandered in the the pitch black for two days before succumbing to dehydration, and her body was not found for two years.

11. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

Oh, I don't know...there are so many dumb ways to die...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IJNR2EpS0jw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. Precision340

Precision340 Member

1,000 ways to die!

13. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

I think there is footage on the internet of a guy who killed himself by sitting on a gigantic dildo. That's got to be up there as well.

14. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

surprised at lack of puns from cfnet...with someone saying "I can't believe you guys are making jokes. Someone died"

btw: the best way to die is Death by Supernova. And, yes...I pondered that one up myself one night. And this isn't even up for debate. Might as well go out when everyone else does in glorious fashion having sex with a stranger on top of a mountain.

15. dback816

dback816 Member

Always thought drowning was the worst way to go.

That or buried alive....actually anything that has to do with breathing seems like a pretty suffocating death.

16. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Being eaten alive by 150 ravenous dogs while Lil' Kim and Rodman watch from the sidelines cheering on the dogs.

17. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

Sounds like that guy really had something up his butt.

18. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

Geez what's in your search history?

19. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

he'd probably be eating them.

(no racism, they eat dogs in NK..)

20. M.G.

M.G. Contributing Member