1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I think something is about to happen in the world....

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by cml750, Feb 2, 2018.

1. cml750

cml750 Member

This is more just an FYi for everyone but today I had to go into Beaumont for a funeral at a church near the downtown area. When we were leaving, we got hung up by an extremely long train carrying nothing but military equipment heading to the port of Beaumont where a lot of military stuff is loaded for overseas military initiatives. I have not seen a train like this since the war on terror began. I also used to see them before the first gulf war. Perhaps I missed something in the news as I do not look at it near as much as I used to but we are definitely fixing to send a lot of military equipment somewhere in the world.

2. ApolloRLB

ApolloRLB Member

I drive by the port where they are shipped almost daily and this is nothing new for at least the past 18 months. Its basically been a steady stream alternating between wind turbines and military equipment there.

3. conquistador#11

just keep an eye out for any open canisters that reanimate dead bodies.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It's Obama amassing his Kenyan war machine to finally overthrow America. All of you were right!

Hakeemtheking and Harrisment like this.
  5. dmoneybangbang

JADE HELM!!!!111!!1!1!

6. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

The market is down 666. The number of the beast.

7. cml750

cml750 Member

I am not a conspiracy theory kind of guy. This just concerned me because I have not seen it in a few years. If @ApolloRLB says he sees it daily then perhaps this is nothing.

8. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

9. calurker

calurker Contributing Member

Military Quietly Prepares for a Last Resort: War With North Korea https://nyti.ms/2FDKXpQ

Why is OP helping fake media spread fake news? FAKE NEWS!! MAGA!!

10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I see that OP got the memo...

justtxyank likes this.
  11. Buck Turgidson

Oh ****, it's Jade Helm all over the place.

12. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Well it’s been reported with North Korea this “bloody nose” tactic Trump is apparently dead set on.

http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/artic...nose-strike-north-korea-was-clear-victor-chas

With whatever tactics they are going to try next, the US will need to have a large amount of military assets in the South China Sea regardless. Should be shocking to no one that we would be exporting a large amount to that area.

Also don’t forget the Saudi Deal made about a year ago. The production of that equipment could take years, and my guess is Lockheed, L3, Raytheon etc. here in Texas are largely responsible for fulfilling that order. If you saw missles, keep in mind that’s probably Raytheon. Could be seeing the fulfillment of that contract.

Lastly... we are still at war in Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, and in Africa. This admin has been insanely secretive about the number of troops and where we are with them at any given time.

What you saw being exported shouldn’t be a shock but we should be shocked at how conditioned we are to the fact that the US is in a perpetual state of war all the time.

CometsWin likes this.
  13. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

The train delay created extra stress right after a melancholy, transitional experience; as a coping mechanism you added significance to the event by tying it to your patriotism and conjecturing a hypothetical American conquest to be optimistic and excited about. Session's up, same time next week; cash, check or money order you can pay at reception.

cml750 likes this.
  14. cml750

cml750 Member

I have to admit you made me laugh with this post. Kudos!!

15. CCorn

CCorn Member

I’m ready for the purge

cml750 likes this.