1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How come everyone forgets about Quenton Richardson?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Redglare, Mar 3, 2000.

1. Redglare

Redglare Member

I wasn't aware that Q said he was coming out...where did you hear that? DePaul has a STUD coming in next year, which I'd think would encourage him to stay. Plus, I don't think he has an impressive enough season to make the leap.

2. ROCKETBOOSTER

ROCKETBOOSTER Member

Q. Richardson could be the next Mitch Richmond. After watching the game last night the first thing I notice about him was the similarites between him and Mitch Richmond.

3. Pudge Diesel

Pudge Diesel Member

If I'm not mistaken at the beginning of the year he said he would probally make himself eligible for the draft. I know for sure this time last year people question whether or not he would stay for his soph. year. If he wanted to come out now he could people said Brand wouldn't be ready for the NBA and look at him.

------------------
    I'm Out! LATE!

[This message has been edited by Pudge Diesel (edited March 03, 2000).]

4. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

there was just an article on nbatalk.com where he said that he wasn't making his decision until after the season (read between the lines: he's not going to affect the ability of DePaul to recruit... he'll come out)

Did you see that 3 after the buzzer last night?

I'm beginning to think that there'll be really good players next year. Now watch the damn Rockets climb to the 11th pick.

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

UT Baller,

If you get serious prime time PT with every exuberant word BABYY!!, does one Doting Dicky Dandy report stand out from another.

6. TraJ

TraJ Member

It seems like I saw that Q. Richardson was coming out as well. Don't really remember where though. But if I'm not mistaken, he's a shooting guard. Isn't he about 6'5"? With Shandon pretty well locked in as the Rockets starting shooting guard, I just don't see why we would take Richardson. I don't think we need to be drafting backcourt help right now. But from what I hear about him, he'd certainly be a good player to have. We just have other needs.

7. Pudge Diesel

Pudge Diesel Member

Quentin Richardson has said he is coming out this year and he is a stud. I believe he plays a 3, but I could be wrong. If he is available the Rockets would be stupid not to take him.

------------------
    I'm Out! LATE!

8. Tb-Cain

Tb-Cain Member

Clutch, are agents allow to post on this message board?

9. Pudge Diesel

Pudge Diesel Member

I am not an agent. I watch alot of ESPN and you can't help but listen to Dickie V, and he has nothing but good things to say about Q. Richardson; just like a certain Maryland point guard who is now referred to as the "Franchise" of the Rockets Organization. He was on T.V. last night, but I'm sure everyone was too busy watching K. Martin.

------------------
    I'm Out! LATE!

10. UT Baller

UT Baller Member

I have heard nothing but good things about Richardson. I asked a friend about where Ricardson plays, the post or wing. He answered "wherever he wants, hes that good". That being said let me say that Dicky V is one of the big problems in college basketball. Everyone respects him, as the yshould, but he hypes up players way too much making them think they are the next Jordan.