1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston vs North Texas

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Fulgore, Sep 27, 2019.

1. PhiSlammaJamma

Looked more explosive tonight. Tune looked good, but pedestrian numbers. He should be ok out there for the rest of the season.

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

North Texas is terrible but atleast the coogs are better than that!

3. seemoreroyals

seemoreroyals Member

For the few of us that watched the game it was their best effort of the year. Tune did a good job managing the game. Running game was a difference maker. Special teams were incredible. Would love to see this team get on a roll and win enough games for a bowl but with our porous pass defense I just don't see it. Our record is 2-3 with maybe two games the rest of the year we may be favored to win. The others we are going to have to fight like hell to win but who knows maybe we can win some of them too. Hope the QB only has cramps and not a hamstring injury.

4. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

5. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Fair point but this is probably the most enduring aspect of the game. Moreso as an FB shareholder but still interesting.

6. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

CUSA broadcast contract is why the game was on facebook it has nothing to do with UH.

7. Pat

Pat Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Did you have the same flash of "Oh God, the entire team is going to redshirt now!", that I did?

Poloshirtbandit likes this.
  8. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

I thought it was a knee at first, but then I saw him grab his hamstring and exhaled. I hope he is ok by next game.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

Logan Holgerson sounds like a Dr. Seuss character, green eggs and ham, but he better be ready to go. Hamstrings linger. He sounds like more of a conference usa type qb which is ok. Not great. But ok.