1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Houston Texans Season Tickets - 10 Home games

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Aggie2012, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Aggie2012

Aggie2012 Contributing Member

Up for sale are my season tickets for the Texans this year.

2 Preseason Games
    8 Regular Season Games

Section 627
    Row N Seat 10,11

$750 per seat. $1500 total. $500 Parking Pass (Maroon) - $2000 for everything.

The tickets usually come in mid July. Just wanted to see what the interest would be for them.

Playoffs tickets are not included since they are not included for the season ticket holder with the price of the season tickets. However, whoever buys the season tickets, will get dibs on buying the playoff tickets.

2. Aggie2012

Parkign pass and seats sold (not to clutchfans). However I do have another pair to sell. Section 646 Row G. $700 a seat. $1400 total. Tickets in hand.

3. AXG

AXG Member

I'd be interested in individual game tickets.

4. Aggie2012

Trying to sell the season tickets all together for another week, if not I will sell individually. Just easier this way. With that said, price dropped to $1300.

AXG likes this.
  5. CourtOfDreams

CourtOfDreams Member

1300 with parking pass?

Edit nevermind, the above tickets do not have a parking pass correct?

6. Aggie2012

NO parking pass and tickets are sold.