1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

House vs Green & Tucker.....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LosPollosHermanos, Feb 22, 2019.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

Bro, just because Faried did well for like one half doesnt mean Faried gonna work at that spot. Or did you miss how terrible Faried is at defense these past few games???

Most ungrateful fan base.

2. jowman

jowman Member

Tucker’s been bad but Faried is not the solution. There’s a reason even the nets barely played him and no one wanted him.

3. HP3

HP3 Member

Bro if PJ was hitting his three like he did last year or he did at the beginning of the season, this wouldnt be a discussion, also keep in mind that House hasnt played nearly as much games with us. Not to mention he would def not be better than last year's Tucker.

4. Zergling

Zergling Member

House hitting a rookie wall would still be > Tucker. That's how bad he's been lately.

J Sizzle likes this.
  5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

#25 LosPollosHermanos, Feb 22, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    J Sizzle likes this.
  6. YOLO

YOLO Member

no surprise you pop up. its the same thing every time. you're no where to be found when tucker is doing what he does best. you lurk in the shadows for that rare opportunity and try to pounce. your credibility went out the window a long time ago.

#26 YOLO, Feb 22, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  7. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The way I see it, whatever Harden scores.. subtract 10-15 points from it because Tucker is giving us 0.... Harden scores 40 it’s really 25-30 because Tucker is scoring 0 .. that is killing us in close games, we cannot get 0-5 points from a starting position

J Sizzle likes this.
  8. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

Still good no response besides calling me the "pouncing lurker with no credibility" blah blah blah.

The day you admit that your boy Tucker is absolutely garbage is the day I will stop hounding you. There is literally nothing he can do this season to prove to anyone that he's worth any value at his 9.01 PER (He will probably be around 8 by the end of the season). The fact that he is a PF starter playing over 35 minutes per game is the main reason why we are a disaster this season. DUDE JUST FLAT OUT SUCKS probably because he's old/washed up/lost his brain cells already.

Did anyone see him try to wrestle the rebound away from Capela yesterday only to have himself freeze (like a mannequin - eyes spaced out into the crowd) and let the ball literally fall over his head and out of bounds? I swear he must have a Jeremy Lin-esque play almost every game it seems. Do you think we can even get rid of him while attaching our 2020 2nd rounder or do we need to use our 2020 1st? Please give us a valid response PJOF. We waiting.....

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

oh look still the same garbage. how long has it been again. yeah exactly. pretty soon

[​IMG]

LOL at hounding. how do you hound someone since pj signed with the rockets you been a dog with the tail between your legs. you were even forced to change you cf's handle as if no one would notice lmfao. whatever dreams you have i welcome it.

10. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

WTF is this fascination with House about? I didn't see anything spectacular about his game. What am I missing here?

11. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

Morey think about him. Let him go next year

12. Sep11ie

Sep11ie Member

Cool. A House thread.

13. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Dear OP,
    You were wanting Mark Cuban to own the Rockets a couple years back.
    Now, all you do is say this or that sucks about the Rockets.
    OK, you don't like this owner or the last owner.
    FIND ANOTHER TEAM, fool.

We get it: you are unhappy everyday.

14. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Do you project a lot? If you don’t want the rockets to sign house and hence get better you’re a moron. Take your negativity elsewhere. We get it, you hate this team and don’t want it to do well!

Edit: the poster above is absolutely obsessed with me & follows me around—talk about creepy..

15. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Following you around? You keep starting threads about how the Rockets suck.
    Try keeping your mouth shut for one day, female.
    I criticize you, and you criticize the Rockets. Did you notice this is a site for LIKING the Rockets? It's not for you to collect "likes."
    Shall we pull up your Cuban-sucking posts, Dallas troll?

16. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

without getting into a discussion of what merits the word "spectacular" (because then we'd have tto apply that to Green, Shump and Ennis), the fascination is why is Morey so fascinated in not converting him for a rest of season contract at minimum wage.

The fascination is in the willingness to shoot oneself in the foot, and not field a complete NBA rotation, for the sake of precedence during Harden's prime.

17. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

As usual, continue to talk non-basketball related trash while having nothing positive to say about your messiah PJ. How have I been a dog with a tail between my legs when I've been the constant advocate of trading Tucker? Do you have selective amnesia or something? I'm curious do you remember this play recently?

[​IMG]

Can we please talk basketball for once? I really would like to find out what made you the PJOF that you are today.

18. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

You alright there buddy?
    This is why Heypartner is a valuable poster. The poster above should take notes..

19. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Spoken like a true winner.
    Oops! That was when you were b****ing about the PREVIOUS owner.
    Remember when you got mad that Morey wasn't allowed to tank? tee hee
    Still wishing we would have tanked?

20. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I’m having a hard time remembering—could you search for all the posts you have an issue with?