1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hold me back!!!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Dankstronaut, Dec 8, 2017.

1. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I notice KD's gumby-looking insecure ass has been trying to size up other players and officials much more..

JaceMan da SpaceMan likes this.
  2. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

I like the premise, but man would it get out of hand. Artest would come out of retirement and thrive in the league.

Also in the NFL, it would be too easily manipulated. I could bring up a practice squad WR and tell him to run a shallow slant and get tackled, not clocked but just tackled and fake an injury. Said WR would go straight to IR and so would that stud linebacker? I dont think so....

Dankstronaut likes this.
  3. apollo33

apollo33 Member

The league is not going to let 250 pound athletes to swing at each other, someone might actually get seriously injured. A lot of players are abusing this though like Durant who tries to act tough and hide behind his teammate, they should just make it a rule if you start shet then instant rejection. they can review the tape to see the aggressor.

4. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

No, it couldn't be for game type injuries. It would have to be for helmet targeting, horsecollar tackles, obvious cut blocks way too low, whatever you want to call what gronk did, malicious facemasks, fighting, etc. the dirty stuff. the obvious stuff.

and yeah, if the bills wanted to stick it to gronk and the pats by sitting out their guy an extra few weeks, just more reason not to pull some cheap **** like that.

5. Dankstronaut

Supporting Member

like they've put clean tackles on CJ and he bounces his head off the turf and gets a concussion. that's not malicious, that's not dirty, he just got injured. no fault there.

but that guy that earholed braxton? when he could've just as easily pushed him out.... yeah, you sit as long as braxton does.

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

KG was a chronic abuser of that crap. He was a lot worse.

7. JaceMan da SpaceMan

Mcderpskie I fite u

Dankstronaut likes this.
  8. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

@Derp McFlopsky I hope you have been eating your sashimi. You need your protein before this heavyweight matchup

Dankstronaut likes this.
  9. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

howbout if you start shet then you can't have other people protect you and hide you in a room from the guy you started shet with

10. apollo33

apollo33 Member

because this isn't the UFC, what do you think would happen to Durant if Cousin hit him with a Haymaker. Do we want another Rudy T

11. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL my point is KD will and others will think twice before that shet again.

and I'm pretty sure if Boogie did catch-up with Durant back there he'll simply ask Durant to repeat whatever he said earlier and Durant will keep his just mouth shut

12. Newlin

Newlin Member

No, Rudy played for three more seasons after the punch. He played very well his first season back and then he went into decline. By this time he was in his 30's, so his decline was mainly due to age. If I remember correctly he started having a number of nagging injuries. The Rockets were also in rebuilding mode at this time, and the Rockets offered Rudy a job that eventually led to him being head coach.

Dankstronaut likes this.
  13. Dankstronaut

Supporting Member

Lol I’ve been a classified heavyweight for a while now. I’d have to literally starve myself to get to light heavyweight. Emaciated, like Christian bale in the machinist.