1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hillary for President 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Ubiquitin, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

To be clear I would 100% vote for Hillary and I have no expectation she actually plans on running in 2020. But even Hillary beats Trump in 2020.

“A Fox News poll released Sunday did not have great news for President Trump. His approval rating was 42 percent, with 57 percent of registered voters disapproving of his job performance and 46 percent strongly disapproving. A year before the 2020 election, he is behind all of the top-tier Democrats, including former Vice President Joe Biden (51 percent to 39 percent), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (46 percent to 41 percent), and Sen. Bernie Sanders (49 percent to 41 percent). Even worse, Trump is losing to Hillary Clinton, who isn't even running, 43 percent to 41 percent.”

https://theweek.com/speedreads/8761...ads-trump-new-fox-news-poll-yes-november-2019

KingCheetah likes this.
  2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Boo this man!

3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

keep hope alive

4. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

But her emails?

B-Bob likes this.
  5. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Epstein was murdered...ehh I mean I would sit this one out if she ran again.

6. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

She is not running again LOL.
    It’s a toss up between Warren Biden Sanders and Pete at the moment.

7. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

Sorry Yang gang and Tulsi stans, but your candidates are not making the cut.

8. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

9. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

She was actually right about that.

JuanValdez and Rashmon like this.
  10. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

43 to 41 is good news for Trump. He is basically at the same or better spot than in 2016. We all saw how that went.

In 2020, the same strategy would be used against the DEM candidate, except this time with the power of the presidency and the fed government behind it. Biden will get closer to 43 to 41 than 51 to 39.

The left better understand that their chance isn't a candidate or positions that attract moderate and right-leaning voters - they won't, Trump and his machine will do a fine job of ensuring that. Their best chance is to turn out their base and secure enough of the true independent voters.

11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I'm with her-->!

Ubiquitin likes this.
  12. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

I am with you KC.

13. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Funny how it's okay for Trump to call people who don't support him "human scum", and human scum, like me, I guess, don't lose sleep over it. But the deplorables still have their panties in a twist.

But Trump's flamethrower is set on full blast all the time, and even such incendiary comments get lost in the smoke. (For my next metaphor....)

jiggyfly likes this.
  14. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

that's one way of looking at it I suppose. the other is simply as a reminder that the deplorables comment likely lost her the election.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  15. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

"Will the Democrats' Go-for-Woke Strategy Cost Them the 2020 Election?"

One lesson of 2016's presidential election was that Democrats needed to do a better job courting socially moderate working-class voters who disdain woke progressivism—the kinds of voters who hate political correctness and are distrustful of the social elites who enforce it. This demographic flocked to Donald Trump, handing him narrow victories in the key swing states that decided the election.

This is a phenomenon that could very well repeat itself in 2020, if a recent New York Times poll is any evidence. The survey shows Trump losing to Joe Biden, the comparatively moderate former vice president, but besting both Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D–Mass.) and Bernie Sanders (I.–Vt.).​

https://reason.com/2019/11/04/trump-warren-biden-election-poll-2020-nyt/

16. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I dont think even our best posters in this section will actually vote for one of the way left candidates. Way too risky. At the very least Trump has proven to be president who hasnt crashed the economy.

17. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

**** NO!!!!

She is a 3 time loser - 2 times to Obama and is directly responsible for Trump - she needs to GO THE **** AWAY so people can appreciate what she did......

right now she is toxic.

She is part of the corrupt establishment - the Dems need to find someone else, and move on....

DD

Roxfreak724, mikol13 and Ubiquitin like this.
  18. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

SO many people just hate her and think she is pure, unadulterated evil. Way too much baggage. I dont think it's really rational but that doesn't matter.

I dont care what the polling says, she would motivate a ton of protest voters to get out and vote against her, so that the real world results would skew much more negatively than what polls show.

jiggyfly likes this.
  19. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

nope... those people were never ever voting for her.

jiggyfly likes this.
  20. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I suppose it depends on who the best posters are.