1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

HBO Hard knocks: TB Bucs

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by garthomps, Aug 9, 2017.

1. garthomps

garthomps Contributing Member

Not so intrigued, so opted not to continue with HBO. Anyone see the opener?

Also, how can I stream/download cost free episodes?

2. MacLovin

MacLovin Member

I live in Tallahassee and I imagine I'm probably the only Bucs fan on this board.

High quality, legit, free link (not joking): http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-netwo...78/Hard-Knocks-Tampa-Bay-Buccaneers-Episode-1

Quick summary:
    Seeing where Jameis grew up (very poor, almost third-world like)
    Seeing how Gerald McCoy and DeSean Jackson live with their families
    Jon Gruden coming in for the Ring of Honor, randomly talking to/about players
    DeSean Jackson-Mike Evans relationship
    Focused on two rookies who could get cut- Riley Bullough and Jeremy McNichols (who has a phone convo with "coach" Snoop Dogg)
    Jameis Jameis Jameis Jameis
    Everyone on the team watches Game of Thrones

I loved it but I'm obviously biased.

garthomps likes this.
  3. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

I watched it last night. I really like Jameis. He seems like a hard-working dude that is willing to do whatever it takes to be great. Desean Jackson seems genuine, although I still can't stand him. As a Cowboys fan I don't think that will ever change.

I want the Bullough dude to do well. The McNichols call to his "coach" Snoop Dogg seemed pretty ridiculous to me. I really couldn't help but roll my eyes at that.

Dirk Koetter seems genuine to me. With Fisher last year, you could tell he was full of crap. He kept saying "I'm not going 7-9, 8-8, 9-7" but he clearly didn't believe it. "We have too much talent to go 9-7", but you just traded up to #1 to get a franchise QB to replace the other QB that you clearly don't believe in... but you keep sticking with him anyways. Sure, whatever. And OMG, the ridiculous "We will not use all of this moving as an excuse"... and then he mentions moving every opportunity he gets. Koetter seems like the opposite of that.

I remember after one episode last year, I knew there was absolutely no way I would want to follow the Rams all season long in a All or Nothing type of documentary.

That's not the case with the Bucs after this first episode.

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Jameis needs to upgrade his grandma's house.

5. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

Watching Jameis trying to figure out the point system when checking in at the hotel was kind of painful.

6. tamericus

tamericus Contributing Member

I enjoyed the episode. Think I will like this season much more than the lowly Rams.

FYI the first episode is available for free on YouTube:

garthomps likes this.
  7. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Rams season was so ****ing garbage. Nobody on that team has any personality and Jeff Fisher should have been fired 15 years ago. Jared Goff sounded like the stupidest person alive.

Actually enjoyed this opening episode. Had a more stylistic feel to it than in recent years. Gerald McCoy carrying people's pads was awesome. Thought the GoT talk at the end was hilarious. I was entertained.

garthomps likes this.
  8. garthomps

Thanks! Just watched it via your link. Was good, I agree.

9. garthomps

Anyone know of links to watch ep.2?

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member