1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Graham] Refuses to recognize Armenian Genocide after meeting with Turkey

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by FranchiseBlade, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Graham is afraid Turkey will out him.

2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Ironic, right? He would be in big trouble in Turkey.
    Oh well.

The complete moral unravelling of Lindsey Graham is such a weird, sad story for the history books.

RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  3. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

That is not what I asked. Where is the proof? Turkey denies it even occurred. Nothing what you just posted is addresses that.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  4. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

I wonder if he is comprised at this point. Very strange and weird.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I disagree. It was not Turkey. Those who perpetrated the mass deportations and killings were ousted and forced to flee. An entirely different country was created from the ashes of the failed ottoman state.
    So my question is why weaponize these deaths? It is not fair to put that on Turkey regardless of the label you want to give it. Nor is it OK imo to use historic mass killings for political leverage because it suits you.

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Proof of what exactly? I am asking so I can understand what you want. I have sourced all my info, teacher.

7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Japanese shouldn't acknowledge the rape of Nanking because the government that did that lost the war and the country changed their type of government.

8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member