1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game of Thrones] Season Seven

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GRENDEL, Jul 12, 2016.

1. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I went to grad school w her! Not even kidding. #myphysicspeople

2. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

I wish all you bros trying to avoid spoilers the best of luck.

I opened Youtube this morning and the biggest event of episode was all up in my face.

daywalker02 likes this.
  3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

That is a facial. (Bukk.) Best way - get the material, watch it soon.

4. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

im done trying to play spoiler police, but i do feel like this thread should be reserved for non-spoiler discussion...what i enjoy most about this thread is reading others takes and their theories/speculation on what is going to happen. spoiler-talk ruins all that fun.

im one of those dummies who pays for hbo so i prefer to watch when it comes out. plus i have people come over on sunday and we make an event out of it...food, drink, smoke, watch together.

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Leakhuggers don't have any friends to watch the show with.

tmoney1101 likes this.
  6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

What's equally funny is, "Anyone have a link." "How's the quality." I mean, hell, even Clutch's Game Thread has a rule about no link request, and so does Reddit.

Now, I think it's just funny that those who want to watch the leaks early (which is their prerogative) don't believe in the Deserves Its Own Thread concept. I think they are afraid of the Forum Police, so just use existing threads.

Not one person knows how to start a thread and post the best links to HD quality at the top. I mean, you just ask for them, then update/edit the OP with the best. sigh. Man, if I liked to watch early leaks, I'd be all over improving the experience for fellow leakhuggers by create a new thread with links at the top and open discussion to follow.

Watch, every time a show is leaked next year, be the same thing. Pages of "Anyone have a link." "How's the quality." "Is it on Kodi, yet" " that was awesome, everyone should watch it." Lulz

Right.

And they know they can't say anything, but still want us to know that they downloaded it. "Hey guys, look at me, I'm making a post to tell you I watched the show." OK, thanks for the status update. Did you make popcorn, too. Did you check out the new memes? Let me guess, you also think it's a Can't-miss episode.

Then another

"Hey, I watched it too. Y'all will like it."
    "Me, too."
    "anyone have a link."

It's like, get your own room/thread and talk about it. We don't need your status updates.

#1266 heypartner, Aug 17, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    ghettocheeze and tmoney1101 like this.
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I watch sports with my brethren but I have rarely watched a TV show with someone because they are always behind so much haha and I dun got much time.

I rarely tried.... but it surely would be nice to have a bbq started up and while eating fine food, having a beer while watching GOT.... It would have to be more than 1 or 2 episodes for me to enjoy it fully.

More like half a season plus season finale.

#1267 daywalker02, Aug 17, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    tmoney1101 likes this.
  8. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

My problem would be, Is that individual a talker-during-the-show?

Watch three minutes. "Hey, wait." Sigh; pause. "Blah blah blah blah? OK, go ahead." Watch three minutes. "Hey, wait." Sigh; pause. "Blah blah blah? OK, that's it. I'll be quiet." Watch two minutes and twenty-three seconds. "Hey, wait...I swear, last time." Roll eyes, sigh; pause. "Blah blah...."

If anyone else says, "Hey, you watch GoT? I'll watch it WITH you!" Uuuuuuuuuuuuh, no. You don't know if someone is one of those "can't STFU while I'm trying to watch this show" individuals. My wife is one of those people sometimes but she knows better than to interrupt and is thankfully into this season (plot lapses be damned, at least for her there's action).

9. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Anyone got a link to the Rockets season opener or the leaked script of that broadcast?

10. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

No link to the leaked script but the main story line is to score more points than the team they are going against.

11. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Anyone know which characters they will kill off this year. Last year the long-awaited death of Corey Brewer was awesome.

I also heard rumor that Sir Josh of House AAU might make a return from Esos, and the legend of him going through the roof shooting 18 threes in one battle are true.

tmoney1101 likes this.
  12. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

The bastards are putting spoilers in the titles, too. And even if you block them, their crap still shows up in your recommended videos.

Stupid junkie assholes can't just wait a damn week...

13. MystikArkitect

Ugh stay the eff off of YouTube as well. People have already uploaded parts of it to there. The video titles themselves are spoilers.

14. cardpire

cardpire Member

anybody else too stupid to find the "mega" thread on reddit freefolk? annoying sifting around for the link and trying to avoid inevitable spoilers the next 3 days. would rather just watch.

15. cardpire

cardpire Member

what the **** is the mega link? so annoying.

16. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

Lets just respect everyone's wishes and not ruin anything for anyone. If you have to respond to a previous post that might have even the slightest hint to a spoiler, you know what to do (spoiler).

I did have a friend who was always posting on FB and Instagram about being a huge ass TV show fan, and he was always hinting to the next episode and spoilers. He didnt read any of the books, a fact he was strangely proud of, but he couldnt wait for the next episode and didnt want to wait so he went through all the stuff online. He essentially spoiled both the books and the TV show for himself. He got what he deserved though. Cancer.

tmoney1101 likes this.
  17. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

I didn't make popcorn.

But I bought some maltesers, it was a right good night.

Good episode too. Y'all will like it.

Wasn't aware there was a leaked thread, but since I found out I've posted in there and kept out if this thread.

Hope your day starts looking up Mr. Grumps.

18. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Thems the breaks.

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Sorry man, Cancer is some real shet almost nobody really deserves - as you never wish a serious injury upon any players........

Folks take this too seriously....... it ruins the fun but Cancer ruins lives.......so that comment is ON YOU!

Hakeemtheking and fba34 like this.
  20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I spoiler it for you.

They will have some hard time scoring at times and then blow teams out. /spoiler