1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Game 6 Tickets - Section 124 - $195 - Includes Parking Pass

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by dcheng112, May 11, 2017.

1. dcheng112

dcheng112 Member

I am selling 2 lower corner tickets to Game 6. The tickets include a Parking Pass to the Tundra Garage connected to the stadium. I accept Paypal, venmo, Chase Quikpay, or I can meet up in the Greenway Plaza area or Sugar Land.

You must have a flashseats.com account for me to be able to transfer the tickets and parking pass to you. This is the offical ticket marketplace of the Houston Rockets. Set up is very easy and only takes 5 minutes.

The seats are Section 124, Row 23, Seats 5-6. They are at a great corner angle that is not blocked by the goal. Seats a few rows up or one section over are much more expensive. I am asking for $195 per ticket or $390 for the pair. The price is non-negotiable.

These are sold, Thanks!

#1 dcheng112, May 11, 2017
    Last edited: May 11, 2017