1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Funny JazzFanz posts

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by iNoseBleedRed, Apr 17, 2019.

1. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

Hakeemtheking and Lawlruschang like this.
  2. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

D’Antoni doesn’t even have a mustache anymore. Hard to take a blind Jazz fan’s observations seriously.

3. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

“I'm really hopeful that Giannis becomes the face of the NBA after these playoffs. I think the Bucks have a legit shot of winning it all, and even if the Rockets knock off the Warriors and get to the Finals I'd still take the Bucks in that series.“

4. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

“Harden's blessing conveys to the whole Rocket team. Exhibit A: Austin rivers sets a scree and grabs his crotch and Royce gets a foul called. What a shame NBA, rein in your referees and show them how dishonest this stupid Houston team is.”

Lawlruschang likes this.
  5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

TBH I agree with this post.

I knew the Rockets would wipe the floor with the Jazz just like we did last year. Matchups are a real thing, and like the Rockets have the Jazz's number, the Bucks have the Rockets number.

I believe the Bucks would be a harder matchup for the Rockets than the Warriors.

BallSoHarden likes this.
  6. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

Don’t ever agree with them mate

7. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

ZDog raps about sweeping us in 6

8. dkim1984

dkim1984 Member

The salt is so tasty. This is payback for the second half of the 90s. But this time the better team has a chance to beat the top team.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

It's sad to think that the Rockets are the third most important sport in their city per their beat writer. Almost as sad as how the Jazz have shown up. That said, I'll give credit where it's due. The Rockets have played remarkable and better ball.

The weirdest thing is, Capella has outplayed Gobert in both series the last two seasons. Sometimes, matchups work in your favor more than skill.

10. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

11. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I like how they have already given up.

12. Russjr2

Russjr2 Contributing Member

Maaaan this is funny. Thanks for posting this “banger”. I do give him credit for putting a “rap” together even though nothing rhymes, nothing is on beat, no structure haha go head ZDog do yo thang mane.

iNoseBleedRed and hakeem94 like this.
  13. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

lol yeah it’s basically him just spewing nonsense

14. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

D-rock likes this.