1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

FS - 1 year old Puggle (male)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by desihooper, Dec 22, 2010.

1. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hey CF crew, thought I'd post this here to see if we get any bites.

Our little Cooper is a great dog, but with my job requiring me to travel a lot more and my wife returning back to work, it's an unfortunate reality that we have to find a new home for him. We have loved having him for the past year, but our work schedules do not allow us to give him the love and attention he deserves.

Cooper is a one-year old male Puggle (pug dad and beagle mom mix - born on 9/28/2009) who weighs 28 lbs. He is brown in color, has white front paws, floppy ears, and an adorable wrinkly face. He is very active and playful and loves long walks and showing off his tricks. He knows how to high five, shake hands, catch, and play dead when you say “bang, bang, bang.” He is also house-broken, crate-trained, current on all shots and vaccinations. Additionally, we had him fixed and microchipped.

He is very friendly and loves lots of attention, and is especially gentle with small children. All the neighborhood kids love to call him over when we take him on walks to pet him and fawn over him.

We'll be in Houston for X-mas, so if anyone is interested, please let me know. You can contact me via the MB or e-mail.

[​IMG]
    Spoilered pic above is Cooper as a puppy

2. LAFIRMA22

LAFIRMA22 Member

how much for cooper?

3. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Thanks for the reply. I've sent you an e-mail, please respond if you're interested.

4. YaosDirtyStache

How much meat is on his bones? The soup I make is a hit around the neighborhood and it would be a shame to use 2 dogs.

5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Never got a reply, I assume Coop has been claimed?

6. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

That dog looks like a certified badass...

He goes hard in the paint!!