1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Frigidaire Induction Range, convection oven - discount for CF members

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by HoustonCH73, Jan 30, 2015.

1. HoustonCH73

HoustonCH73 Member

http://houston.craigslist.org/app/4869963098.html

Guys, this thing is still brand new. My mother bought it end of April, fell and broker her shoulder within weeks and we moved her to TX from NC in July. Once in TX, she was in an apartment while we sold her house so the stove sat in the apartment garage with a thick blanket over it. Now that she bought her house here, she needs a gas stove. Drives me crazy that she HAAAAAAD to have it and wouldn't wait for it to go on sale and paid full price of $1700 + tax. It was then barely used for 2 months and now we've gotta sell it. Condition is PRISTINE.

We have it listed on CL for $1200 but for CF members I'll let it go for $1000 even. Hell, I'll even deliver if your'e in Katy or on the north side of town. I'm just trying to help her get some money out of it to put towards the purchase of her gas stove.

also throwing in a set of new Oneida cookware, new in box, never used.

===============================
    From CL:
    Frigidaire Induction Range, model # FGIF3061NF. My mother in law bought this last April, used it for 2 months, then moved here from NC and it's been in storage since. Now she wants a gas stove.

Induction ranges are the latest and greatest electric ranges. They are more energy efficient and cook faster. It is a smudge-proof stainless steel finish. It has 5 burners, a convection oven and is self cleaning.

It's on sale right now at Lowes.com for $1529, regular price is $1699, she is selling for $1200. It is in like new condition. Also, throwing in a set of stainless steel pots, they are new in the box. You have to use magnetic pots on this type of stove and these pots are the type you can use.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. platypus

platypus Member

How much for just the cook ware?

3. HoustonCH73

HoustonCH73 Member

$900 :grin: (and for an extra $10, I'll include the stove)

4. HoustonCH73

HoustonCH73 Member

sold. thanks guys.

I don't see anywhere to close the thread. Admin please close.