1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fox News Calls Donald Trump a Dictator

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by HamJam, Jun 10, 2018.

1. HamJam

HamJam Contributing Member

Ha, made my weekend. Fox news, reading from their dream board, refers to the meeting between Kim and Trump as a historic meeting between "the two dictators" :

2. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

LOL I just came here to post this

B-Bob and Deckard like this.
  3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Truth refusing to be suppressed Exploded out of her mouth

Rocket River

B-Bob, Amiga and Deckard like this.
  4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

What RR said, and I would laugh if trump having a grip on the White House wasn't such a tragedy for our country, our allies, and our friends. Russia and China think trump's the cat's pajamas, though. Mr. trump's supporters and excuse makers apparently agree with Putin and Xi. They love jolly old, "can't I be a dictator too?" AKA, Mr. trump, very, very much.

5. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

You never know. It might be a planned phrase so that polling can be exercised to confirm support or not for Trump as a dictator.

B-Bob and Rocket River like this.
  6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Truth

Rocket River

7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member