1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

FOR SALE: Opening Night: Rockets and Blazers

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Nice Rollin, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

Just found out I cant go to the game. I got SIX tickets....

THROUGH Flash Seats

section 432
    row 7
    seats 6 - 11

asking for $30 per ticket .....i just trying to break even (actully losing 5 bucks but better than being out of $185)

willing to pay pal or maybe meet up...i think flash seats will charge you convenience fee

#1 Nice Rollin, Oct 14, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  2. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Those tickets are $35 face value? I don't remember them being that high for any "end zone" seating except maybe the front few rows. Plus they froze ticket prices for this year.

Not saying you're lying or anything. I just didn't remember them costing that much. Or did you buy them second hand at an inflated price to begin with?

3. Nice Rollin

They were $25 face value...I forgot to mention that i wanna break even after the convience fees...sorry about that. not trying to rip anyone off by any means.

Sub Total: $150.00
    Convenience Fee: $28.50
    Handling Charge - Rockets: $4.00
    Delivery Fee: $2.50

Amount Charged To Your Credit Card: $185.00

they really got me with the convience fee. i bought them early and flash seats was the only option at the time. i realize you can just go to rockets.com and buy em for $25 unless they're sold out. i havent checked. I was gonna go with the family, but something came up. I may be in Boston that weekend. I would like to sell all 6 and get rid of them. Otherwise, might just give them to my brother, who might stick around that weekend. it's not a chance im willing to take though

#3 Nice Rollin, Oct 14, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  4. Rockets2K3

Rockets2K3 Member

nicerollin is right.

I just went onto the Toyota Center site to purchase 2 tickets in 432.

[​IMG]

5. Nice Rollin

nice. sitting right next to me?...I MIGHT actually see you there. i have a sick aunt in boston. we're planning on going that weekend, or the weekend after. i'll probably find out this weekend when im going up there...i could wait, but selling them now would give a me a few extra days to sell...

6. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

For future reference,hit me up when y'all want tixs, as long as they are not "premiere" games, I can get u the group rate without convience fees and such through my group rep, u know how to get ahold of me :)

7. Nice Rollin

down to 4 tix still asking 30 each (face is 25, but plus convience. hope you understand)