1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Foppish Academic Snowflake Shows his PWNAG3 by Trump

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, Aug 17, 2018.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

B-Bob likes this.
  2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

SOCOM commanders are lib snowflakes.

3. adoo

adoo Member

American hero, who led the SEAL team to capture bin Laden,
    puts the thin-skinned con man to shame !

After the much anticipated meeting between Traitor Trump and his handler in Helsinki, Fin, Former CIA Director Brennan wrote this op / ed

President Trump's behavior at his joint press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday was
    "nothing short of treasonous." Trump is "giving aid and comfort to the enemy"​

~ one month later, Traitor Trump revoked Brennan's security clearance.

On the next day, Admiral William H. McRaven, the current UT Chancellor, who led the SEAL team that brought down Osama bin Laden, challenged Traitor Trump, writing this op / ed for WaPo

Dear Mr. President:

Former CIA director John Brennan, whose security clearance you revoked on Wednesday, is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.

Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs.

A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.

Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.

If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be

fwiw,
    while McRaven risked his life many times serving in the US military to protect Americans, not only coward Donald Trump avoided military service, the dotard had also mocked
    • a gold star American hero, the parents of another Gold Star American hero, as well as the widow of a fallen American soldier
    on 2 May 2011, while Colonel McRaven was leading his SEAL team to capture bin laden, and
    Brennan, along w team Obama, was watching from the Situation Room,
    Trump was filming an episode of the Apprentice, a reality TV show​

#3 adoo, Aug 17, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Fappish Assademic Hoeflake Shows his PAWG Rump

better title

@Jontro amirite?

Jontro and SamFisher like this.
  5. Jontro

Jontro Member