1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[First Take] Kenny Smith Flames Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pizza_Da_Hut, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

He mad.

Smith says Rockets can't win if Harden scores 22 points. Golden State has too many options. Rockets need to play 4 perfect games to beat Warriors. Rockets are good because of moves that gimped OKC and LAC.

Edit: Warriors are bored, if they get excited no team has a chance against them.

Look, Golden State is good. Anyone who says otherwise is insane. However, this Rockets team is also pretty damn good. Shaq also was hating pretty hard on the Rockets too. Number 1 and still the underdog. Gotta love it!

Edit 2: Here's the video:

#1 Pizza_Da_Hut, Feb 15, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Who is this Kenny Smith?

Never heard of this bum before. Is he Josh Smith's brother? Let me know when a former Houston Rocket says something about us.

3. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

Anyone hating on the Rockets at this point just simply don't like/want them to win. It's not even logical or analytical.....just pure personal preference.

4. Pizza_Da_Hut

That's cold. I mean, Jet is being an A-hole here, but that's cold brother.,

5. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Kenny Smith is a dumb ass. Always been. My opinion of him has not changed over the years and I've said a number of times.

Smith and Barkley are the real life Dumb and Dumber.

6. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Well I guess it's a good thing that Harden is averaging 31 ppg then. **** that hater. It's bad when the only guy on set that actually has anything good to say about the Rockets is Charles Barkley.

7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Kenny's bum ass is only a fan of the Rockets when convenient.

I need them to continue to hate though.

Rockets comin' for dat thang.

8. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

wtf are we complaining about here? saying Golden State is the favorite and that things have to go right for us to win is not hating.

darksoul35, primtim24, Nimo and 4 others like this.
  9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

EXACTLY!

MarioKissoDeath and DonKnock like this.
  10. Sean Dr34ms

Sean Dr34ms Member

What a lot of people don’t understand is even if we win the championship, they’re still going to say we aren’t the best team next year.

11. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Last time I heard him make that same statement was on TNT a few weeks back when he also said he was biased because we was a Rockets' FAN. So.... again, y'all gotta stop crying every time someone mentions the Warriors are REALLY GOOD. Because they ARE.

12. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

13. OTMax

OTMax Member

Kenny runs with the show, i.e. giving an opinion that will get people to talk. He’s better at masking how insincere he is, though I often believe he’s dead serious unlike Max, SAS, Shaq, Charles and loads of others on ESPN who are clearly just saying things even if they don’t believe it to be true.

14. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

The Back to Back Championship Rockets never got respect (even to this day)......why should this year's Rockets Champs get respect?

15. atam

atam Member

He's absolutely right. We have to play 4 perfect games to beat them. I don't agree with how good we are relative to other teams, we're clearly a top 2 team in the NBA right now. But I'd be hard pressed to pick against us in the playoffs...

Williamson, RedRedemption and cbs1507 like this.
  16. Pizza_Da_Hut

Who said the warriors aren't good? Pretty sure I said that in my post. I can double check though...

Nook likes this.
  17. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

It's already happening with the Astros. Basically, the world is full of haters, frontrunners, bandwagoners, and people who don't want you to succeed. Even though it's really hard, it's best to just ignore them all.

18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Another dude who went nuts in the Finals for a certain local team. :D:)

#18 daywalker02, Feb 15, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    saleem likes this.
  19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Despite what many think, the Warriors are human and prone to mistakes.

He just said that if they don't turn the ball over that they would never lose. I mean yeah, you could say that about many teams.

Fact is, they are human, they make mistakes.

Everyone is going on about if the Rockets can play well for 4 games...same for the Warriors.

We are good enough to beat the Warriors if they play average. Not a lot of teams can say that. Warriors will have to play at their best to beat us and vice versa.

20. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

We only played 1 perfect game and we beat them twice! The first game CP sucked, got hurt and left.