1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Finding Giannis

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by tinman, Feb 20, 2019.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I like these rags to riches stories
    over
    rich kids getting richer with stupid fanbases anyday

malakas and ilias like this.
  2. malakas

malakas Member

For every one Giannis fairytale there are hundred of thousands of young adults who are left without prospects even after college, because they aren't allowed citizenship. Foreigners in their home.
    I have friends in this situation and I hope one day soon the law will change. But with the recent immigration crisis it doesn't look hopeful and things might get worse.

tinman likes this.
  3. treyk3

treyk3 Member

The talk about malakas during this documentary. I wonder if @cyberx is affiliated with Giannis' agent

malakas likes this.
  4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is like the Greek Hakeem, except only Houston loved Hakeem, not the entire country.

malakas likes this.
  5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

great infomercial but tnt needs to complete & compliment it with a horrible harden expose too... maybe use the same type sky drone shot rising up from treasures and interview all the strippers for 20min

tinman likes this.