1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Fantasy Football Draft Kit

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by King of 40 Acres, Jul 19, 2017.

1. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

Ordered an extra Fantasy Football draft kit from savethedraft.com on accident.

"Included in each of our fantasy football draft kits is all you need to run your fantasy football draft. In one package, you’ll receive the highest quality in fantasy football draft boards, fantasy football draft board labels and thick-tipped markers.

Our fantasy football draft kit includes the following:

• Huge, 4 x 6 foot 80-pound stock, litho-printed fantasy football draft board with capacity for 14 teams and 20 rounds.
      • 440+ fantasy football player labels / stickers covering QB, RB, WR, TE, K, NFL Defense/Special Teams, including 2017 rookies printed on large, high gloss 1" x 4" labels, color coded by position & alphabetized by last name. (Our Label Breakdown)
      • Extra large bye week displayed on each label
      • Heavy, chisel-tipped permanent black marker[​IMG]"

Looking to get rid of it. I paid $25 for it.

It's a 4ft by 6ft board with all the different colored stickers for the players. We've used it in my league for the past few years and it's always been helpful.

If anyone is interested in it shoot me a PM or reply here. I'll work out a deal with you for it.

2. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

Do you still have it?

3. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

It just came in the mail today. If anyone is still interested in it.