1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Fact Checker] Barkley: Rockets Can't Win by Outscoring Golden State

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SamFisher, Oct 18, 2017.

1. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Are you trying to describe me and how I go to about 5 to 7 road games a year?

By going to more Rockets road games a year than you, does that mean the swyyyguy sun shines way brighter than the tinman sun?

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Fun read,,,thx, so sad

@Will still blames himself for our wasted 2015-16 season, because he decided to finally buy League Pass for the first time, following the excitement of the WCF year.

3. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

From that sample of 2 (seasons), I can assure you that League Pass subscription at my house completely determines Rockets performance for the year. You may think it's your nachos ritual or choice of clothing while watching the games, but no, you're sadly mistaken.

I'll keep watching Inside the NBA, however, since losing the postgame shows seems to correlate favorably with winning the games.

Rocket River likes this.
  4. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

your home games in dallas don't count

5. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

And I see players like Luc MaM, Tucker, Ariza taking back door cuts or slashing to the basket

6. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

You tell me you are not a Dallas Mavs fan swyyyguy. Can I have it on record which team you are supporting!

Have you jumped on the Warriors band wagon?

LeBron boot licking Cavs fan?

Is Westbrook and OKC your team?

Do you pledge fan hood toward our Rockets? Do it....do it...You know you want to

7. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Lol wtf? I’m a Rockets fan, you weirdo.

8. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

I’ve only been here a short time.

Seems like 90% of the members here say you are a Mavs fan.

You say you are a Rockets fans....then start acting like it.

Save your posting that try to initiate strife between Rockets fans. Just negativity doesn’t push your claim.

Instigator

s3ts likes this.
  9. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Huh?
    yeah, you haven't been here long. the members on here who call me a mavs fan are all new people that haven't been here long either and don't know any better. here are some links to some of my many great threads. you can read up on them and realize the truth. many people here on clutchfans can vouch for me too. i've met up and hung out with lots of people on here.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...riza-jvg-and-thibs-in-chicago-tonight.273069/

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...mentary-tonight-6-30-pm-toyota-center.281304/

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/d-mo-failed-his-physical.279152/

10. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Thank you for the great links to your great threads....my life is better as a result.

Shame you can’t pledge your fandom to the Rockets on this public forum.

I don’t respect a person pretending to be something they are not. A Portland fan came to this site after Melo
    was traded to OKC. We traded friendly barbs to one another. I respected that dude for being true.

I do respect you for maintaining a civil exchange.

Still think you are a plant from the “Phony Ponies” and spooning with the “Cuban”

11. clos4life

clos4life Member

I've been here longer than you. You're definitely a Mavs fan.

Sooner423 likes this.
  12. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Lol nahhh

13. Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut Member

I thought he was Spurs fan

14. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Just checking in to see if it was possible to outscore the Warriors yet.

chievous minniefield likes this.
  15. Tankeio

Tankeio Member

It's a bunch of "See that's what I mean " "Ernie that's different " "That's what I'm saying " "No that's not what I'm saying" "Listen to me I know what I'm talking about"

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I didn't get league pass this year and the rockets win 60 some games. Then i get it for a month online and luc gets injured and we start playing worse. I quickly canceled.

Will likes this.
  17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member