1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ezekiel Elliott suspended six games

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by J.R., Aug 11, 2017.

1. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

I feel sorry for anyone that is accused of assault by a jilted girlfriend when in fact he is innocent and has a mountain of evidence to support him, yet people like you continue to say he is guilty just because you don't like the team he plays for.

What really baffles me is that Zeke does have a mountain of evidence to support him and yet people like you create hypotheticals and try to rationalize that evidence away. And yet you support the accuser who has absolutely zero evidence to support her accusations just because the NFL and Roger Goodell (who has a definite PR agenda) tells you she is innocent and provides no evidence to back that up.

So I guess a 20 year police officer, a 17 year police officer and a security guard also lied about seeing Tiffany physically attack another woman outside a night club the night before she posted those pictures of bruises. I guess the texts from Tiffany to her friend asking her to lie was all fake. I guess sworn affidavits from 11 different witnesses made up of his friends, her friends, off duty police and a security guard were all coerced for Elliot? SMH

Richie_Rich, RocketWalta and BigMaloe like this.
  2. crash5179

The evidence that I posted supports multiple things.
    1. That she was actively trying to set Zeke up.

2. That she without question lied on multiple occasions about what happened.

3. That she got into a fight at 2am outside of a night club the morning before she ever posted the pictures.

4. Affidavits from 11 different people that included his friends, her friends, off duty police officers and a security supporting Zeke.

But your right, Roger Goodell doesn't have to have any evidence at all to suspend Zeke, he only has to decide its in the best interest of the NFL for whatever reason and Zeke is suspended. No one, and certainly not me, is disputing that fact. What we are saying is Roger Goodell suspended Zeke as part of a PR agenda to show how tuff the NFL is on domestic abuse, facts be damned. I fully expect Zeke to have to serve his suspension at some point.

And regarding your texts vs photo theory. The photos prove Tiffany had bruises at some point and absolutely nothing about who put those bruises on her. There are affidavits from two off duty police officers and a security guard, around other people, who claim they witnessed Tiffany in a fight at 2am in the morning outside a club the day she posted the pictures.

As for the texts, they are proof positive that Tiffany was trying to ruin Zeke. The texts and calling the police to a parking lot on July 22, 2016 to lie about Zeke assaulting her discredits her, not anything that me or anyone else says.

The really sad thing about all of this is that it sets a precedence to women who happen to get pissed off at the boyfriends or ex boyfriends or husbands to just cry wolf regardless of what evidence may or may not exis or regardless of the facts and innocent men are going to be punished and in some cases ruined. But I guess your ok with that.

3. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Ah yes, the old "Attack The Accuser" strategy. A longtime favorite tactic of the Cows when one of their "boys" finds himself in hot water due to bad behavior. I was actually counting down the hours until I could see this card played and Clarene Hill of the Star-Telegram did not disappoint in his role as shill for the Cows. What you neglected to mention in your post is that the NFL already knows about the incidents you so ably described as Elliott's "people" presented these "facts" to the league. What got the party boy suspended was the evidence of physical injury to the female that Elliott clould not (and would not) explain in his "meeting" with the league. Said eveidence that had to be reconstructed from metadata because the photos and such had been deleted. Been listening to the Cows reporters over the past few days and even they don't think that Elliott has a case at getting this reduced but we shall see. In the meantime, I'm getting a real hoot out of all of the Cowsheep bleating over "poor Zeke" and making enless excuses for his terminal case of "head up his ass".

4. crash5179

Show me some evidence to support Tiffany. There is none but I'll wait. Do you always explain away facts and evidence with mythical hypotheticals that have no supporting evidence just because you don't like where the facts and evidence take you?

It is not Elliot's place to explain how she got the bruises. I have a scar on my leg, if you can't explain how I got it then it clearly must have been you. Besides, there were explanations including affidavits from police officers and a security guard that witnessed Tiffany in a fight.

Your reading skills must be low because I also said that I think Elliot will have to serve his suspension at some point. That doesn't make it right and it further prove that this more of a case of the Roger Goodell PR agenda.

While being a party boy may not be smart when you are in the spotlight, it is certainly not a crime.

#64 crash5179, Aug 15, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    Richie_Rich likes this.
  5. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Again, the NFL looked at that and other stuff and came to a different conclusion.

I'm saying the exact same thing, besides facts be damned. I say that because we aren't aware of what other facts the NFL has.

6. crash5179

If the NFL has compelling evidence it needs to be turned over to the Columbus Ohio Prosecutors Office so Zeke can be charged. Instead the NFL is refusing to release what evidence they have. Why do you think that is?

If you wish to think what someone tells you to think the go right ahead. The NFL is telling you exactly how to think but they are not supplying the mythological evidence they have. Why do you think that is?

Both the Columbus Ohio Prosecutors Office made their evidence a matter of public recored that you can look at any time you want. I'll base my opinion on the facts and evidence while you can continue to base your opinion on.... well nothing really.

Richie_Rich likes this.
  7. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

What opinion are you referring to exactly? My only opinion on this matter is that the NFL doesn't believe Zeke based on whatever they have seen, and that they can hold him to a higher standard than a court of law and suspend him based on what the CBA allows. I don't recall saying I believed him or his accuser.

8. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

The problem is really with NFLPA. They basically gave the NFL blanket power to do whatever they want. If this were the NBA on MLB no way he gets suspended. They need to hire donald fehr or cp3

9. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Dude, you just don't get it - I really DON'T CARE. Ever since this fool has been drafted it's been one off the field incident after another with him and I've grown weary of the whole thing. The Cows specialize in this sort of thing because they are the NFL's version of Love and Hip Hop. They constantly go out and get players that are too ****ing stupid to stay out of trouble and when they do, expect special treatment because they play for the Cows. Let me put it this way: What do you think they are talking about in NE? Green Bay? NY? ATL? Houston? I'll give you a hint - it's called football. Up here in Dallas, all I'm seeing in print and hearing on talk radio is the same stuff you are regurgitating here because this is what the Cows are all about: BS. If Elliott is too ****ing stupid to behave properly, his ass will get slapped by the league and everybody save for his dumb ass knew that a long time ago - hell, they tell you that during rookie orientation. And all of this whining about Goodell and his so-called "PR" agenda" is just that whining. If Elliott and the rest of the other suspended morons did their ****ing jobs, Goodell wouldn't have to come in and clean up Jerry's mess. Last time I looked, you didn't need the police to field a pro football team unless your team is named Dallas.

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

#70 J.R., Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  11. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Completely removing the entire Zeke situation from the picture for a second, it is abruptly clear that many of you have not been predisposed to this time of female activity before.

I have grown up around and dated very crazy females who depict this type of action and I'm just a poor person let alone celebrity status and millions at stake. My mom put my dad in jail hundreds of times out of spite, by hitting herself and tearing her blouse while drunk. I've had females threaten me with all sorts of **** just for wanting to leave them.

So, maybe I am a bit biased, especially considering I am a cowboys fan. But based on the evidence presented both for and against the accuser, to me it entails clear innocence. This screams crazy ex trying to blackmail and hurt out of spite.
    With everything I have seen and read regarding this incident, whether It had been zeke, watt, Brady, lynch, whoever, my opinion wouldbe the same.

12. J.R.

J.R. Member

13. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Oof, this is gonna get ugly.

14. Newlin

Newlin Member

Elliott can kiss my grits. He knows he's a bad human.

15. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

16. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nobody knows what really happened except the alleged victim and Elliott. There are scorned women who lie, there are gold diggers who lie, and there are men who can't control their anger who are really good at portraying themselves as decent men, when they are abusive behind closed doors. I don't know the truth, and people shouldn't cry out liar against either. We all know the truth isn't always as obvious as people make it to believe, and it would be horrible to think she could be telling the truth, yet people don't care, as long as Zeke doesn't miss a Cowboys game.

17. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Sorry to hear your mom did that to your dad. That's terrible. I have also heard the other sides of those stories, where men with power portray themselves as innocent, when in reality they are controlling abusers who make their victims seem like lying pieces of trash. As far as evidence, nobody really knows the truth unless they were there. An abuser, can be very manipulative and deceptive, and someone with anger issues can't always control their actions, but can portray themselves differently outside closed doors. It's just like the poor kids who were abused by priests and nuns for centuries, yet people turned a blind eye to the truth.

BigMaloe likes this.
  18. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

19. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

again this myth that the cowboys are "america's team" is a lie. America's team is the new england patriots i can back up my claim with Gematria

Trump and the patriots are connected to the hip. Its one of the reasons why star qb Tom Brady endorses Trump.

Trump and robert kraft and extremely close friends, but so are bob mcnair and trump

the name Tom Brady and the word "Superbowl" have a lifelecet number of 112. Though Deshaun Watson is the only other player in the NFL with a life lecet number of 112( is he the next all-time great qb to emerge when Brady retires who knows). But i do know Deshaun Watson has a lifelect number of 112 and was drafted pick 1:12 in the first round. I predicted thats where he would be picked before the draft

Also im not sure if Deshaun Watson has met Trump yet or visited the white house, but if he hasnt he will soon. He might get blasted by fellow african-americans, but its something he must do.

#79 RocketsTruth, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  20. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Why is meeting Trump something Watson must do? I don't know how he feels about Trump, but if he doesn't agree with his actions, policies, and character, then he should never feel obligated to meet him.