1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwert to Return to Lake?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, Aug 18, 2019.

1. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Dwight has changed! Again...No really, people!! 10th time is the charmo_O

2. Mr 1999

Mr 1999 Member

He was really good before his back injury. He was the second best player in the nba behind lebron james. As far as I'm concerned the only change he should make is some rick n morty time machine ****

3. Sanity2disChaos

I like Howard. I just don’t like the way he thinks.

tochiee22 likes this.
  4. Hassan Abdul-Ahmed

dwight may be over the hill but lets not forget 2008-2012ish he was top 3 NBA player. also let's not forget that he was the main force behind rockets going to western conference finals where we came back from 3-1 against lac

Exiled and Clips/Roxfan like this.
  5. Nook

Nook Member

One of those players on television predicted his own team (who he was still a member of) would lose to the Lakers in the playoffs. No other mutha ****** has ever done that. Can you imagine if Harden got hurt and casually said “The Rockets are losing to the Lakers”.... his ass would be hunted down and killed..... that same player, under contract, decided he would destroy his career and have micro fiber surgery after telling his team he wouldn’t do it.... **** that guy.

Pringles, bumbum09, Patience and 2 others like this.
  6. Hardy Toll Road

Lazy eyed cuck.

Mr 1999 and Nook like this.
  7. Acura

Acura Member

What’s with the baby talk thread title kinda lame. Dwight and lebron will be must watch tv.

plutoblue11 likes this.
  8. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

I didn't want Dwight, at first. But, he was a great guy to the fans and community. He wasn't that bad in the locker room. Played at a high level.

Just a few seasons ago, a team, like would scare Golden State.

9. roslolian

roslolian Member

Nah Mcgee is better because he knows his role, Mcgee doesnt demand touches and try to be Hakeem on the low post.

Considering how little he has played Dwight could be still be a star but his head is always the problem. This is like the 5th time he has said he has matured and ready to accept whatever role is needed lol. If he went to the Spurs to be mentored by a still active TD I would be hella scared, but since he is going to Bron's team in LA I am ready for Dwightmare Drama 2.0.

10. roslolian

roslolian Member

His thinking was "Morey you promised me I would be the center of the offense why y'all want me to be De Andre Jordan now?!" It was entirely justified and his coach was clap clap Mchale so obv the system was total trash as well.

He was pretty good as a Rocket imo, however his stints after thatshowed his dysfunctional and toxic behavior so many teams took a chance on him and regretted it so while the Rox were unfair to him it looks like he really just isnt a good teammate or locker room guy. Obv this is just bball wise Dwight did a lot of charity and good for the community even took out a full page ad thanking Rox community after he left.

11. alethios

alethios Member

Never forget how well things worked for the Lakers last time he was on their team.

[​IMG]

KingCheetah likes this.
  12. Acura

Acura Member

13. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

The Lakers are a the all-star MASH unite. Lebron and AD won't play 60 games, maybe combined they will. Their hope is that they all get healthy at the right time.

plutoblue11 likes this.
  14. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I don’t know what it is about Dwight (well yes I do he spurned the lakers for Houston)

But he by far one of the most disliked players by fans media and players.

It’s pretty crazy nobody really likes the guy and even Dwight himself has admitted he doesn’t have any real nba friends which is pretty strange if you ask me.

He seems like a nice guy off the court but who really knows.

plutoblue11 likes this.
  15. Clips/Roxfan

Clips/Roxfan Member

16. PeppermintCandy

This would be a good move for the Lakers, if Howard and the Lakers fans buy into it.
    Howard seems better at accepting the role player status more than Melo.

17. HardLin

HardLin Member

He's an elite rebounder that doesn't like to box out
    He's an elite screener that hates to set screens
    Last I checked the Harden/Dwight P&R was 1.21 PPP and all he wanted to do was post up (0.82 PPP).
    He could still be an awesome contributor if he just focused on what he was good at.

18. J.R.

J.R. Member

19. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

Howard can shoot the ball, in the today NBA, he is almost useless.

20. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

Correction: Can not shoot the ball.