1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Disgusting ANTIFA: Pure Terrorist Group

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by crash5179, Nov 7, 2018.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You guys keep saying this lie even though it's already been proven many times to YOU both that he's been accused of racism before his presidency. You guys are just like that woman I posted in the other thread, even when faced with evidence that you are wrong you just deny it or ignore it exists and plow on.

This is cult behavior.

2. mick fry

mick fry Member

So you’re saying everyone knew he was racist but they didn’t care until he became President or they knew he was racist but he had something they wanted so they overlooked it?

Silent_Bob likes this.
  3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Umm yeah, being president would do it. I know you are new to politics but when you are put into a political position people attack your past and scrutinize everything you do, as they should.

It really doesn't matter why, the fact is that you are wrong, he was accused of racism years ago.

4. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

If “everyone” includes the justice department and if he became president in the 70’s sure.

Being sued for racial discrimination is about as clear as it gets.

Then there was the Central Park Five and many other scandals over the years. Obviously some people though he was racist before he became president.

RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  5. mick fry

mick fry Member

This so disingenuous it’s really pathetic. So calling rapists from Mexico rapists is racist? “Some are good people” was probably just a cover for what you perceive he really meant, he really means they are all rapists. The left is really great at deciphering the true meaning of someone's statements, it’s uncanny.

Silent_Bob likes this.
  6. mick fry

mick fry Member

Then stick to the facts of what might really be perceived as racist. Blacks are lazy, yes that’s a racist statement. Some of the Mexicans coming over are rapists is not.

Silent_Bob likes this.
  7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

He said they are rapists and murderers while SOME maybe good people implying the "good people" or the non rapists are the exception to the trend of Mexican illegals. No where close to a majority of Mexican immigrants are rapists. That is a very bigoted statement. Stop twisting yourself in a pretzel.

8. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Now we get the tactic of projection. Nice. As predictable as Paul McCartney closing his live set out with Hey Jude.

You proved my point by accusing me of what you are doing in trying to divert and decipher a pretty straight forward message for the simple purpose of showing loyalty to the cleric.

The whole point of Trumps whole platform is white grievance politics. Blame brown people, liberals, and the media for all your problems and take zero responsibility. Woe is me apathy. The whole point isn’t that complicated. You trying to make it complicated only proves one thing... you are loyal to Donald Trump.

RayRay10 likes this.
  9. mick fry

mick fry Member

Uncanny.

Silent_Bob likes this.
  10. fchowd0311

"Thank you. It's true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you.They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people." - Donald - J Trump

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It implies (against actual criminal statistics) that almost all immigrants from Mexico are drug smuggler/dealers, rapists, and murders. If you think leaving open the possibility that maybe there are some that are okay means it isn't racist, then the problem lies with you and your understanding.

12. mick fry

mick fry Member

So they are sending their finest, they are sending you, they aren’t sending people with problems, they aren’t sending drugs, they aren't bringing crime, there aren’t rapists and some are bad people? Or was there something he said you agreed with?

Silent_Bob likes this.
  13. fchowd0311

Do you have any data that Mexican immigrants are majority rapists?

I'm not asking him to make any comments on Mexican immigrants. Again, stop twisting yourself in a pretzel to defend the president claiming that majority of Mexican immigrants are rapists.

Donald Trump's foray into having a right wing base that trusts him started with 2 years of claiming that Obama was Kenyian born and then going down a magic escalator claiming that majority of Mexican immigrants are rapists. That's how he started gathering his devoted base, not nuanced ideas on healthcare, tax policy etc.

14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Antifa is... Disgusting.

Hmm

They'd be worse than disgusting if they all started shooting people up as a whim.

Domestic Death Count:
    Disgusting Black Terror group: 0
    "Disorganized" White Terror group: ###?

But but but the right to wear red hats is something I have to deal with every damn day!!!

NO ONE deserves to be physically assaulted. Agree, or we aren't seeing eye to eye.:rolleyes:

How far up the ass do some people look the other way when there are dead littered every other week?

15. mick fry

mick fry Member

Please point out where he said the majority and stop confusing brutal honesty with racism, ie shitholes.

Silent_Bob likes this.
  16. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Gee, I wonder who this Silent Bob poster is that is a new member and only likes posts but doesn't actually say anything.

I guess he can't quit. How sad.

JuanValdez and Silent_Bob like this.
  17. fchowd0311

"Thank you. It's true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you.They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people." - Donald - J Trump

Do you have a problem with English diction and reading comprehension?

If I said that white people are racist and some I assume are fine people, you would assume I'm reffering to majority of white people because my diction made it clear I am referring to a majority.

If I said that Christians are anti-gay bigots and some I assume are fine people, you would assume in referring to a majority of Christians.

18. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Safe zone not safe enough.

If only we knew he open carries when he visits Clutchfans...

19. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

Trump was talking about the illegal immigrants that cross over from Mexico, not Mexicans emigrating legally and not Mexicans traveling legally. Before that statement Trump clearly put it in context by saying Mexico is letting illegals freely cross and are actually promoting the idea of illegally crossing(which they were doing with pamphlets) thus 'Mexico is sending them'.

You seem to be claiming that illegal immigrants don't have a rape problem during that illegal cross.. is that what you claim? Are you saying that they aren't trafficking drugs over (even though that's widely documented)? Are you saying they aren't committing crimes (even though every single one of them is committing a crime by crossing illegally)? and most importantly, are you saying that some AREN'T good people (when the facts show that some most definitely are)?

Or, are you agreeing that they are rapists(6 out of 10 women are sexually assaulted in the trip), bringing drugs, committing crimes, and in that mix there are some good people?

Silent_Bob likes this.
  20. fchowd0311

Illegal Mexicans commit violent crime relative to the native born US citizen at a lower rate which makes sense as undocomented immigrants walk in egg shells and fear deportation if they are on law enforcement's radar.

So yes, calling a majority of Mexican undocomented migrants rapist is very bigoted and far from the truth. No large entity of millions of people that exist are majority rapists even the most eggregious communities. You live in some dark bubble if you think a majority of a population pool of millions are rapists and murderers.

John Kelly, Trump's former chief of staff who has always had xenophobic views on immigration even admitted that most undocomented Mexicans are just people looking for work and are not bad people.