1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deshaun the Great

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Colt45, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Nick Caserio can’t get here soon enough.

2. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Shows me your level of Football knowledge.

Former Ravens' GM (HOF TE) Ozzie Newsome.

3. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Ozzie Newsome my bad lol

King1 likes this.
  4. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Says the man who believes OB is a good coach lmao . I admit I made a mistake on the name. Ozzie Newsome one of the best to ever do it.

5. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Haha. It's cool. I knew what you meant

6. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Show me where I said O'Brien is a good coach. I'll wait. Don't confuse me waiting to see what happens at the end, for saying he is a good coach.

7. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

There it is.

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  8. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Context clues on this thread page leads me to the question: Has there ever been a more hated poster on a sports forum?

Giving congrejo and holic a run for the money.

9. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Nice try. Again, Show me a post where I said O'Brien is a good coach.

10. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I heard you the first time :D

red5rocket and BmwM3 like this.
  11. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

Been lurking and catching up a bit on the forums. If you don't think he's a good coach and to wait until the end of the season? Why defend Him so much when people give him the hell he deserves from time to time? Obvious everyone has a formed an opinion about him, some negative and positive but to defend him to no end and ask others if they watch videos or scouted this and that and stop being a fan because they think a certain way.

Makes no sense to defend him? Or am I wrong? Everything may be fine in the end but damn, this is week to week with you.

12. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Look what I'm saying. I'm not defending his coaching style or decisions, I'm defending to give him chance to make moves and see how they work. Then access after the season has ended.

raining threes and BmwM3 like this.
  13. vonbock

vonbock Member

We gave up a 3rd pick in the draft for this? We could have drafted a old with pick then draft Lamar Jackson with the third pick. Lamar Jackson and an ol or 1 Deshaun watson
    Genius move

14. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

dude stfu with your hatred on Watson.

Regardless of who we could have gotten b4 him, BoB would have done jack sht with him. Man can't coach watson, how the fk is he gonna coach anyone else?

15. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Why bother? Dude is a worthless troll

Fulgore likes this.
  16. vonbock

vonbock Member

I agree, if you say BOB would have done nothing with Watson or any other quarterback. Then my point is why waste draft picks on a qb if you are going to do nothing with him. Everybody thinks he is the next Jordan and has never been blown out, but I see last years playoff game, Baltimore, and now Denver.

17. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

When u draft a franchise qb, (im sure u can at least say he is one) u expect the coach to enhance his qb talents/play to his strenghts. We have a sht coach hence y Watson looks inconsistent.

Cooking analogy, watson is an expensive fine ingredient, BoB is a sht cook. BoB even with the finest ingredients cant make a dish/team shine if he cant cook/coach.

U cant fault a franchise for doing whatever it takes to get a franchise qb, they are rare as fk. Its just sad that they just cant seem to see how bad offensive guru BoB is at with playcall/offense.

Like i said if u frustrated with watson, honestly blame the front office for not helping a proven winner like Watson out.
    Hes not a rando scrub, being able to put up elite number with BoB's offense is impressive.

18. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

what’s wrong with Watson?

last time I checked his QBR is over 100 for the 3rd straight year. He’s got over 30 total TDs with 3 games left only 9 ints. Going to get over 4000 passing yards again and maybe even get to 5000 total yard.

he’s in his 3rd year going to imo win 11 games for the 2nd straight season.

he’s getting better and better every year.

dude is a superstar and going to be an MVP and top 5 QB for the next 10+ years.

Watson is great and not the problem at all.

everyday eddie, mikol13 and Rudyc281 like this.
  19. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

nothings wrong with Watson, it's the sht coach that can't maximize his full potential

TheRealist137 likes this.
  20. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I’m not a BOB fan or hater I’m neutral on his coaching he’s made some good and bad choices over the years.

But imo the reason this team is inconsistent is Because we’re awful on D. Look at our personnel starting on that side of the ball.

Reader, mercilus, Cunningham and McKinney are solid starters. Reid and Robey have been pretty good. The rest of those guys are garbage or old. Out pass rush stinks and our coverage is non existent.

if the Texans had and avg D they would be 10-3 right now the fact that their 8-5 is all Watson.