1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Defending freedom of speech is important, but you should know what happened then give a speech.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Emanon, Oct 9, 2019.

1. sushimaster

sushimaster Member

**** Communist China. **** them Commy pigs. We need to take back all our factories and business from them in retaliation of this debacle.
    Communist China is no different from North Korea. They've been stealing our secrets and technology for years.
    And while we're at it, let's not pay back the Trillions of dollars that we owe them. Make Amurica great again!!!
    Morey for President 2020!!!

ashleyem likes this.
  2. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Is Sterling an owner of the CBA?
    No
    Has Silver ever sanctioned or fine any owner in the CBA?
    Never, because we don't give a sh't about the CBA
    Did Sterling say sh't in the US soil?
    Yes
    Can we punish him in US soil by NBA regulations?
    Yes
    If someone post any hatred message about US government, saying sh't about our president, racist sh't, discrimination sh't, hatred against Muslins, ON THE CHINESE SOCIAL MEDIA, can the US companies or entities like NBA protest and punish those people and companies in CHINA?
    NO, we don't even give a sh't. We know how low of ethic standard you have there and in fact, we have some of our own doing the same sh't everyday, including our own president.

CLEAR NOW?

Yung-T and malakas like this.
  3. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

Straw man and whataboutism is the name of online feces-throwing game. We all do it for entertainment. Organ harvesting anyone?

Morey doesn't have to answer to us. Silver and Tilman will give him hell

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I'm saying at some point those things outweigh the benefit of keeping your mouth shut. Morey apparently reached that point.

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Clutch has got to start banning some of these Chinese posters for their own good. I'm sure their government would hate to see them posting on a site with Winnie the Pooh avatars telling them about the atrocities done by the Chinese government that are banned from their history books.

Yung-T, chimera34, malakas and 3 others like this.
  6. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

LOL. When you think one RT of an image that calls for a voice for the voiceless is the same as a racial charged tirade against African Americans, and specifically one of the most influential players in the NBA (in Magic Johnson) you're either a bot, a lemming, or an idiot. Also, Sterling spent years upon years of committing crimes against African Americans with unfair housing practices as well, and had a history of racism. DM sent one tweet. But hey, they're the same right?

Yung-T, malakas, Nook and 2 others like this.
  7. Emanon

Emanon Member

I can tell you what I know.
    It's a story start from a Taiwan man killed his girlfriend at Taiwan, then moved to HK.
    Due to this case, the HK gov want an extradition bill to avoid HK be a heaven to criminals.
    You must know more about bills, some support some not. Yes, there is support, so not all HK ppl is anti-extradition.
    Then it finally turns into a protest. Then it becomes a riots even after the bill is dead.(this part is my point of view "riots")

I know well many HK ppl dislike CPP, but not everyone, even not half(I guess). When a society is such torn, are you supporting for HK or part of HK?

Lovemachine2000 likes this.
  8. Pizza_Da_Hut

You have severe reading comprehension issues. I didn't bring up Organ harvesting, nor do I care. I've been pretty on point this entire time.

9. kanariya

kanariya Member

Can you give some examples of BS information around you growing up?

10. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

What you know is censored, edited, controlled by the communist party.

WTF are you gonna know? That's the whole point!

11. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

You guess? Pro-Beijing camp never got more than 50% in general elections.

Yung-T, CCity Zero and malakas like this.
  12. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

It was not pointed at you. Just a prevailing terms thrown around, see yeah we all noticed the whataboutism here

13. Mav-Hater

Mav-Hater Contributing Member

Unless you are Adam Schiff

14. kanariya

kanariya Member

The bill was not dead until it was officially withdrawn in September.

15. topfive

topfive CF OG

She says, "You can kill people, set fires, but why are you blocking the road? Cars can't get by!" It that's not reason to discount literally everything else she says, I don't know what is.

16. Emanon

Emanon Member

That's you call a voice of voiceless, but for many normal ppl, it's a riots.
    I said I hate Sterling, and his racism is unaccepted at all.
    I just use extremely example to show it's not a matter of freedom of speech, it's a riots ppl feel bothering their life supported by ppl not living there. but you never realized it. I found, what I did is really a waste, even no one read what I wrote. I claimed I am here to say why ppl is angry about Morey since you don't know us. But after I expressed it, it seem you still don't know.

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Why not?

Morey can be President once in his life.

18. Emanon

Emanon Member

That is because it's translated. There is something called rhetoric. You see, another culture difference. Chinese can easily understand what she means, but you can't.

pahiyas and Lovemachine2000 like this.
  19. Pizza_Da_Hut

You used an idiotic example. It doesn't even fit, one of them is not free speech, it's hate speech. Saying you want a group of people to have a voice, that isn't hate speech. It's free speech condoning for more free speech. If you can't see that, again, you're one of the three things I listed before.

20. Emanon

Emanon Member

after that?