1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Connecting the Trump-Russia Dots

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Mar 8, 2017.

1. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I do not understand people like you, making comments like this. If you are hoping that Trump is not guilty of any crimes, that's great. Completely dismissing the investigation is flat out weird though. I have no doubt that if this were a democrat in office that people that had supported the candidate or voted for him/her would be doing the same.

You are a seemingly intelligent person from what I gather reading your posts over the years. As would be many of the democrats that would be doing the same, as in my example previously. So why then draw a line in the sand, where as both groups would switch sides so easily if it were the other candidate/politician were in the same situation.

Perhaps you or someone else would like to give their opinion, letting me know that I am off base on this.

2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

The evidence is INCREDIBLY weak. It's simply not there.

3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So the Trump campaign was warned about the RUSSIANS trying to infiltrate his campaign and that it's a big deal in July of 2016. At that time members of the campaign including members of Trump's own family had already been having numerous meetings with the RUSSIANS and members of the Russian government. Despite the explicit warning from the FBI members of the Trump team and also including Trump's own family omitted meetings with the RUSSIANS when filling out government forms and later had to refile the paperwork multiple times.

It's pretty crazy. That's only some of the mountain of evidence that exists in this case. Wow! What an amazing amount of evidence.

4. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Funny story. Mueller does not care what your opinion is.

5. bigtexxx

You're right. FranchiseBlade is the guy who really has Mueller's ear.

6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Heh... FB doesn't need to have Mueller's ear. No one cares what your opinion is...

7. bigtexxx

You frustrated? Probably because you don't have the evidence needed...

8. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

...says the guy who claimed that he knew the evidence was non-existent. I merely commented on the actual news and actual evidence that we do know about. Imagine what they have about which we don't know.

9. bigtexxx

This says it all. Liberals are having to imagine things because they lack hard evidence.

10. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Imagine if there was an email out there that was literally about.....

-setting up a meeting in Trump tower in June of 2016 with Russian government officials
    -the email stated a Russian government effort to help Trump get elected
    - stated that they have information on Hillary that is of value to give to Trump
    -Donald Trump Jr. stating glee (If its what you say it is, I love it) about the meeting
    -Most senior members attending
    -everyone admitting openly that Sanctions were discussed (the favor Russia wanted in return)

and Trump and everyone crafting explanations lying about the meeting to the public, and potentially the FBI, about it

I know... NO EVIDENCE at all.

B-Bob and B-ball freak like this.
  11. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Cooperate with the Deep State? Never!
    It's like having the Talk with your teenage daughter after she's already been doing it with her boyfriend for the last 6 months. Telling Trump to watch out in July 2016 is too late to be any use except to let Trump know the FBI is on to him.

B-Bob likes this.
  12. No Worries

Conservatives are having to imagine things because they lack hard evidence.

13. No Worries

I think that we all can agree. Trump is just not smart enough to collude.

14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Well, the consensus now seems to be: no firing, but steady drumbeat to discredit and ignore. Building the case for GOP Congress to take in shocking Mueller findings, shrug, and run Two Scoops for reelection.

It's amazing. This is our country now.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  15. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

16. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Four indictments and two guilty pleas notwithstanding...

17. No Worries

The four indictments are what has been made public. I've read the actual number is 10.

18. bigtexxx

the key question, however - indictments for WHAT? Goalposts have certainly shifted

19. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

They are PLEA DEALS. Stop trying to confuse people, and spread misinformation. They both Pleaded guilty to a small crime in exchange for their cooperation in the investigation.

Its all right here in black and white-

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

The plea deal explicitly lists what he was lying about as well... which is essentially collusion with an intermediary to Vladamir Putin regarding Clinton's "Thousands of Emails" as the plea agreement states.

FranchiseBlade and B-Bob like this.
  20. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Funny how these things work... people down the chain getting pleas in exchange of information on people higher up the chain. That's how things usually work when law enforcement goes after crime syndicates and gangs.

What's sad is we are not talking about a crime syndicate or gang... but instead, the president of the United States, his campaign, his administration and his family.