1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CNN, the Left and its Base are Complicit in the Current Toxic Atmosphere of Political Hate

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by crash5179, Oct 30, 2018.

1. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

The Republican Party is far from perfect but the Democratic Party is now the party of hate with a renewed energy for racism and sexism wrapped in the cloak of social justice.

As you can see from the videos below, the Democratic Party, including its leaders and its base are openly calling for, condoning and engaging in hate and violence.

The Democratic Party and its base brought you;

- The KKK

- Jim Crow Laws

- BAMN

- Antifa

People are ultimately responsible for their own actions but the Democratic Party and its Base can’t escape the fact that they are complicit in todays toxic atmosphere of politically motivated hate crimes.

2. crash5179

3. crash5179

I could go on and on but I’m guessing the left on this board doesn’t care or would just try to explain it away.

deadlybulb and John Oliver like this.
  4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

You did just post this after a MAGA nut mailed a bunch of pipe bombs and another crazy murdered a bunch of people to stop the white genocide? Mkay.

I guess the tax scam is finally sinking in for you. You've obviously flown off the deep end. Sad!

ROXTXIA, calurker, B-Bob and 10 others like this.
  5. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

I don’t see the LEFT sending Bombs thru the mail, shooting up places of worship, and randoming going to a grocery store and killing Blacks because he couldn’t get into a church to kill more people.

calurker, B-Bob, Eric Riley and 2 others like this.
  6. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

This guy....

It’s so fascinating to watch as the talking points and strategy shifts for the crazies on the right. Based on this clown post, it appears the latest one is “I know you are but what am I.”

sammy and mdrowe00 like this.
  7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

trumpism is spreading...

sammy likes this.
  8. mick fry

mick fry Member

Come on op did you expect anything other than this? Trump has strong Jewish ties and the shooter did not like him but guess what the spin is? That’s right, his fault not the lefts. They accept no accountability.

RocketsLegend and cml750 like this.
  9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

10. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

No one mentioned the shooter in this thread, what are you talking about?

11. mick fry

mick fry Member

No one? This is why you guys should step back, stop the tribalism and process what is really going on around you. It’s easy to get caught up in the mob mentality and not think for yourselves.

12. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Posts 4 and 5

13. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

You're right my bad, I missed it.

14. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I think this thread will probably end well.

( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

15. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Delusion is such a powerful and devastating mental illness.

16. mick fry

mick fry Member

Keep us posted on your progress tx. We care!

John Oliver and cml750 like this.
  17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The restaurant clip isn't violent in the least.

Snatching a man's hat or touching another's property is definitely bad and disrespectful, but it isn't sending explosive devices attempting to murder and terrorize people.

Beating up someone is definitely violent and bad. There is no excuse for that. Yet, even still, it isn't sending explosives to someone and attempting to murder and terrorize multiple people.

More importantly, Democratic leaders didn't encourage violence on their opponents. The leader of the Republican Party and the President of the United States did. The point isn't whether or not people will do bad things. They always will. The point is that the leader of the Republicans encourages and praises violence against political opponents.

It is interesting that you claim the left doesn't care or would just explain it away. Did I read any of your posts condemning the man who yelled at the woman for wearing a Puerto Rican t-shirt? Were you posting about how much you were against the women who called the police on black people in a park using the bbq pits? Were you posting in the thread that showed the police getting called on a black student for being in her own dorm building? Were you posting your condemnation of the White, Hot, and you don't belong here lady? Were you posting your displeasure who was accusing the man of not being an American Citizen and talking about how all the immigrants were rapists and drug dealers? Were you posting your condemnation of any of the other examples of right-wing incivility?

Or is it that when you say those on the left don't care or will just try and explain it away what you are really saying is that those on the left of this board will react the exact same way you have reacted time and time again?

Eric Riley, JayGoogle, Nolen and 2 others like this.
  18. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Will do. Lol

mick fry likes this.
  19. crash5179

Really, trying reviewing some of those videos again. Republican Senator Steve Scalese is still recovering from the attack against Republicans at a baseball practice.

Perhaps you should review the video of Antifa and Bamn as well as the video of Don Lemon defending their actions.

I didn’t even include anything about the Ricen envelopes sent to the president a few weeks ago but that only got about 5 minutes worth of coverage from the left wing media.

deadlybulb likes this.
  20. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Nice greatest hits compilation of twisted words, and some poorly worded sentiments aimed at creating whataboutism & demagoguery to rile up ignorant righties.

I'll just keep on keeping on talking about health care as a right, common sense economics of the Democratic party, and human rights. Nowhere in that agenda do you see... "oh, and create a violent police state".

(Also.... in this political climate of actually making excuses for pipe bombings because of political entrenchment, I'm actually quite proud that there are so few examples of reactions that went too far to where someone like Crash has to use a video of someone swiping a MAGA hat as an EXTREME example of the left to use as demagoguery propaganda of the left.)

#20 dobro1229, Oct 30, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    Eric Riley, Nook and mdrowe00 like this.