1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Warriors @ Rockets 5/10/2019 (Playoffs Round 2, Game 6)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 9, 2019.

1. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Only good take aways from game 6 was capaela late rebounding and capaela two hook shots.

Cp3 had some good one on one but he got scored on big time late in the game.

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

Well this is the Warriors-Rockets game thread (that a week later is still active) and Curry, who plays on the Warriors, was talking about the Rockets (well allegedly, I didn't even watch it.)

3. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Fair enough. Sorry, my mistake. I didn't even realize which thread I was in. No offense, but I just have no interest on what that childish man says, and seeing his face brought up all those bad feelings from watching his cocky a**.

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Keep this alive.

5. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Sorry, but what exactly did you do to deserve reverence or respect? If you want that, you need to support your opinions with actual evidence and not just constantly **** on our players with no backing at all.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but you aren’t entitled to slander our players with misinformation. To think you deserve respect while doing so is honestly comical.

Dan Toni has not pushed the pace since Harden and CP3 have been on the team together, as you admit in your post. Seeing as that was the entire basis for your tirade, I’m not really sure what your point is.

6. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I can say how I feel about anyone on our team. How I feel about someone's play or style is my own opinion. I watch our games and can make my own opinions with my own eyes. My concerns over our team were mine, not yours. You call it a tirade or slander based on something it wasn't and you are the one twisting facts. I wasn't making up some story about a player having an affair or driving drunk.

Not everybody on this forum will share every one of your likes and dislikes, but to belittle people who don't share your opinion is childish.

RKREBORN likes this.
  7. bratna8

bratna8 Member

Losing arguably the best player in the league and still being the best team in the league is pretty sad for all other teams.

PeterKingX likes this.
  8. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

slan·der
    /ˈslandər/
    1. the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
    You are supporting your opinions with statements that are literally false, and damaging to a player’s reputation. Nobody (including myself) is belittling your opinions. The fact that you can’t seperate your opinions from facts that support or oppose your opinions on the other hand, is a real problem that actively makes the board worse.

Then again, the fact that you can’t tell the difference between opinion and fact is probably the problem in the first place, and isn’t something that can be fixed with a single post.

9. PlayBall

PlayBall Member

I doubt they're better than Milwaukee without KD. MAYBE if Boogie comes back 100%, but that's not happening so quickly after a torn quad.

10. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

His name ain't Austin rivers instead it "Austin powers: clippers spy who shagged me". LOL.

That was for him calling in and not playing jazz game 1!

11. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

no, what is sad is the refs gifted them game 1 this year and game 7 last year
    thats almost 2 championships in a row

without refs a the warriors are just a very good team...media hype, ignorance, and adam silver made them into dynasty

12. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

It's sad for Durant.

smp likes this.
  13. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

You are absolutely full of yourself. You actually think what you have to say is more worthy reading? Go read a sports almanac or something if all you want is facts. This forum is open to opinions, and people have different opinions about every player and every game situation on here. Get used to everyone not agreeing with everything you do.

#2993 deb4rockets, May 19, 2019
    Last edited: May 19, 2019
    RKREBORN likes this.
  14. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Via the Athletic:

Maybe Kerr was right about Iggy from last year...

15. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member