1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 2/23/2019

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 22, 2019.

1. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

look for one or two of the following to show up:

tony brothers
    ed malloy
    mike callahan
    marc davis
    ken mauer

macan, malakas and hakeem94 like this.
  2. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Ain't making a prediction. I'm mad. We finna fight. 0 dark 30 time red nation.

BeBreezy likes this.
  3. BeBreezy

BeBreezy Member

Scheduled win. This is the game that the Rockets need to come out and put the rest of the league on notice - they need to use their anger at the reffing and the jeering and mocking from league fans as fuel to come out and punch the Warriors in the jaw! Let 'em all know that they've touched the tiger by the tail.

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

Someone made that.

5. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Bounce back win!! .... :)

Go Rockets!!!

6. DLX94

DLX94 Member

Chris Paul and EG need to be in beast mode. I think Green will feel guilt and start making his threes. My worry is once Harden gets frustrated by the officiating then we'll let go and get routed by these smug arrogant Warriors.

Stormy1234 likes this.
  7. Newlin

Newlin Member

I'm really not looking forward to this. It just seems like we are kinda down and out right now.

But, sometimes the Rockets surprise. On a positive note, CP3 looked good against the Lakers.

Go Rockets.

BamBam likes this.
  8. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Not beating them 3 times in a row... takes a disciplined team to do that.

9. DJboutit

DJboutit Member

If the refs call it better than last night vs the Fakers Rocket have like a 55% chance to win if the refs are not calling it that fair Rockets lose by 10

10. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I’ll be honest, I didn’t stay up the other night to watch the Rockets-Lakers. First game I’ve missed in a long while. I’ll be tuning in for Clutch City to win on the road against the town.

Go Rockets!

BamBam and BeBreezy like this.
  11. macan

macan Member

i don't care about worriers, i'm worry about which refs death lineup the league has them ready for us..

12. macan

macan Member

who was that ref who close his eyed during the KD out of bound play last time? put him on the list as well

13. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I hope our coach plays our 10 day contracts for fun and Jones gets on fire and our new 6 foot guard runs around between Durant's legs the whole game. Other than seeing that I am not even looking forward to the game.

14. rockets13champs

4-5 years ago when we beat Lebron he posted an a deep insta post. Now harden posts this after Lebron beats him in a rough regular season game

hakeem94 likes this.
  15. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

16. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Lol the rockets are not down n out. They are getting key guys back in the swing. This has been q one man team for a while. I'm more confident in this team then lasts. When we get house back n one more big. We have like no fat on this team...other then nene Clark n Edward's. Guys I think we replace with better contributors. I cant wait to the playoffs. I dont wanna jinx the game tomorrow l. But ima just say. I love my boys n ain't scared of nobody

17. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I hope we steal another W.

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  18. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

tony brown on the baseline, tre maddox on the sideline, john goble up top. but i didn't list any of them b/c it's doubtful silver sends the same guys again

macan likes this.
  19. gogispade

gogispade Member

20. Caprah

Caprah Member

It will require another gigantic game from Harden and Paul to be last years version to be even competitive. I would love nothing more then to see Gordon to be aggressive and attack the bucket.Harden pls cut out the step back garbage and use the floater you have successfully developed to get Green or who ever they matchup on you into early foul trouble.

hakeem94 likes this.