1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Timberwolves 1/24/2020

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 24, 2020.

1. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

ok guys been working 7 12s so havent been able to catch the games recently sadly.
    Had to fake a funeral to get today off lol.
    so caught the game yesterday in jave a few takes i wanna get into.

1. i really feel the rockets are in a fragile state right now(hate to be the next few games will make the season guy)

but i really feel this make or break before the allstar game. i really feel we shoulf shorten the lineup even more, i know i know clutchfans lol.

but its just to important right now. i would more ego back to the starting line up. n only have rivers n mac subs. thats it.

we need to build confidence by stringing a win streak. time for ur best line up alot more. cant f around anymore. we can dail them back later in the season.

saleem, hakeem94 and BigShasta like this.
  2. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Hilarious there are still mda supporters on here. Cant be shocked though since they were probably the ones who were still tilmen supporters this time last year. Some people are really absolutely cluesless until it slaps them in the face

bmelo likes this.
  3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

As long as Harden is performing like one of the worst players in the NBA, the Rockets simply aren't a good team. We all know it. That's why he must be benched to rest and heal up. Running him into the ground will only make this worse. It ain't just a slump.

4. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

whats wrong with Tilman? I still support Mr Tilman... tru I dont know much about him but I will respect him until proven otherwise.. until then hes a brave and wise owner

5. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

The Rockets are now 2-0 with me not watching meaningful minutes; which is to say I didn't watch the last two games. Now I'm afraid to watch again.

hakeem94 likes this.
  6. rockets13champs

Yeah go out to the mall today. Take ur girl to lunch.

7. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

If I had a girl would I have time to be obsessed with Isaiah Hartenstein? I doubt it.

PWR, J Sizzle and hakeem94 like this.
  8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Maybe there is a gem in the rough, that you haven't discovered yet?! ;)

9. PWR

PWR Member