1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Grizzlies @ Rockets 10/2/2018 (Preseason)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I am honored to have my remark stolen by the great Bimathug. I even asked myself, "wait, did I steal that from Bima?" but then I remembered I don't have twitter. YOU ARE WELCOME, BIMA!

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Wait, I went back and looked at my post and it said I posted at 9:30 and Bimathug posted that at 9:28 pm. ****. Nobody is going to believe I never saw that.

I AM RUINED!

Btw, I legit don't have twitter and never saw that. I think this is a case of great minds thinking alike.

3. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Man, I don't like reacting to one game, but just seeing this from Melo, makes me believe that Melo in Houston is definitely going to work.

He pretty much stuck to the game plan last night and seemed to be enjoying the game. Chris Paul just makes the game so easy for everybody, even moreso than Harden does. It looks like chemistry is good already. The team in general looks in pretty good shape already. I'm excited for the season, hopefully a championship season.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Loved the "My bad"....and having fun......good to have him here.

DD

Patience likes this.
  5. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

if this were holic he would be accused of multiple accounts :)

Williamson likes this.
  6. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Yeah im loving it! And honestly in the playoffs when things start to get grindyyy and the threes arent falling that money mid range game will come in handy. Honestly, it was the difference between us gettin to the finals with out our midrange point god.

ElPigto likes this.
  7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

THIS

8. skroodup25

skroodup25 Member

I LOVE THIS F@$#-NG TEAM!!!!!

there I said it

hakeem94 likes this.