1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clown world: illegal immigrants sue over detention conditions

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by BruceAndre, Aug 20, 2019.

1. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Lmao, what a creative and on point comparison.

biff17 likes this.
  2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Illegals can't vote. Oh wait, Soros did get three million illegals to vote against Trump. Almost forgot. :confused:

mdrowe00 likes this.
  3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Regardless, they aren't illegal under the law. And given that illegal means not with the law, I think the law matter here.

4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Truth. Entitled douchebag status for the OP right there.

Dummies can't even appropriate labels in a non-ironic way..."Clown show World".

Project much bro?

5. Buck Turgidson

People who cling to the 2nd Amendment like it's the security blanket of god tend to ignore much of the rest of the Constitution.

dmoneybangbang, biff17 and Nook like this.
  6. Nook

Nook Member

This attitude is why we need qualified and principled people appointed to federal courts. We don’t have that under Trump, and I don’t think this will change under the democrats either... Trump opened that door and it isn’t going to be closed.

7. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

@BruceAndre you never replied to my reply to you. that non reply says even more.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  8. biff17

biff17 Member

He ignores things that he can't refute.

JayGoogle likes this.
  9. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

he is one of the most dishonest posters in the history of the D&D.

i had an argument with him where i was citing statistics and facts and using multiple sources to do so. he dismissed all sources saying they were leftists and liars....even fox. he said breitbart was the only reliable source of news. so i posted a link to a breitbart article that backed up what i was saying and he disappeared.

im really not sure why anyone bothers with him. also, im almost certain that its a fake/troll account. he joined clutchfans 10 years ago, but only had a couple dozen posts up until last summer. and since then he has been a constant poster and thread starter. very suspicious.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  10. conquistador#11

There is such thing as human rights established after the second world war. I feel not many today appreciate history. If this was China, Cuba or currently Brasil you could make the point, who cares about human rights.

I see that the " immigrants are illegally voting" bullchit is still going on. These are people that wake up earlier than a lot of you to irrigate your farms and provide not just for their families here but back home. that's more family and Christian than some of you that claim those things. Besides, if a lot of us are rapists and criminals the last thing on the mind is voting for a pathetic sociopath trump or a weirdo socially awkward hilary. Now that's a clown lifestyle.

#30 conquistador#11, Aug 21, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

AP is an activist news outlet that uses its style book to soften things to their political agenda.

12. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

He's not dishonest. He's just stuck in that space where he is drowning in cognitive bias and lacks the intellectual horsepower to push his way out of it.

It's not a case of low character. It's low aptitude. His posting style reminds me a lot of pgabriel and Rocket River.

13. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

funny...he reminds me of new yorker. i remember new yorker tried to make a come-back last summer and got quickly shut-down and then not long after that is when bruce andre (who joined in 2009) started posting all the time. i dont think its a coincidence.

conquistador#11 likes this.
  14. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

How much money do you people think the man has? You're bleeding him dry with all of this single-entity world domination!

15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Do you understand that isn't the way our legal and justice system was designed to work? The constitution wasn't written with the idea that if someone breaks the law then it is okay to treat them inhumanely. In fact, the Constitution expressly forbids that.

16. conquistador#11

Are you saying some posters have 2 identities to fight both sides of an argument?
    Could be.
    What if Glenrice has another account favoring hair pomade instead of hair gel.

jo mama and DonnyMost like this.
  17. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

18. biff17

biff17 Member

Yep.

He tries to be a troll while actually believing what he post.

He actually thinks he is dropping knowledge while owning the Libs.

19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Very hard to spot trolls these days honestly.

20. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Fake news.

It was five million.

mdrowe00 likes this.