1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

China slashes auto import tax.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by wizkid83, May 22, 2018.

1. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

[Engage pgabs mode]

I don't know anything about this but that's stupid, nobody is following you around. My point stands.

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

[​IMG]

3. dmoneybangbang

Bro... you admitted you don't follow international trade.

We don't know what's really going on with NK..... I would imagine they have achieved their nuclear goals and are ready to deal. The Trump admin has already push down expectations recently on the upcoming summit.

adoo likes this.
  4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

When I say I don't follow something I mean follow it closely

I know we are China's largest customer. I know they put tariffs on a lot of our exports there and I know this is an unusual move to lower them

I know only an ******* would rub it in someone's face when they freely admit they don't follow something closely.

Like I'm not supposed to comment on this. I don't post to get you guys riled up about Trump. Good Lord, everyone made their response to me personal for whatever reason.

#24 pgabriel, May 22, 2018
    Last edited: May 22, 2018
  5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You are now currently in to threads responding to me about how much everyone should ignore me with no comment on the subject.

That's dick riding 101

You are passing with flying colors

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Did you see him get hostages out of NK. I know there isn't a thread on it but it did happen

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Oh I forgot, NK and South Korea meeting has nothing to do with Trump

Butthurt Clutchfan logic.

You liberals are gonna be butthurt to another Trump and you will only have yourselves to blame

8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

So... getting the three people out was great for the three and a positive... until we learn what we gave up to get them out. But tell me... that was enough for you to begin extolling trump's successes re: NK and China?

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I know Trump sucks is a Russian spy who is gonna be impeached in a year. All you guys were so right

What did he give up for the prisoners

ipaman likes this.
  10. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

North Korea?!?... you're joking right? Other than getting a commemorative coin, Trump has done nothing but setup a high stakes poker tournament and might not even have enough cash on hand to make it to the table to start the game.

Don’t get me wrong.... a peace treaty would be amazing and I hope like hell Trump makes it happen. Nobody is rooting for the other outcome.

But nothing has happened yet. How anyone can see otherwise and award him the Nobel is beyond me. Moon has done more than anyone to start up talks. It’s up to Trump and co not to F it up and actually make it to the table. Hiring John Bolton, pulling out of the Iran deal right now for some reason, and military exercises in SK show that the guy is actually not that serious or incompetent about the situation and how high stakes this game really is.

With China... he’s been played up until this announcement. Now with the quid pro quo the other day (railway to indo/Trump property for ZTE deal) they’ve got leverage over him that they could use to blackmail him and he initially got owned in the so-called Trade War he never really got started.

But yeah... good job Trump on this one. If one is keeping score though, he’s kinda like the Rockets in the third quarter of game 3. He’s got a ways to go in order to say he’s overall doing a good job objectively.

11. dmoneybangbang

You said:

I would be wary of calling "Mission Accomplished" so soon on NK.

12. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

That's stupid. I don't pay attention to what anyone else said but nobody said you should be ignored. There's no collusion here. My point stands.

13. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Money is all that matters

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Look where threatening tariffs has gotten us. You think they want our love?

I have no doubt China is putting pressure on NK because of tariffs.

All they want to do is keep selling cell phones and flat screens.

Don't sound so naive

15. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Just quoting you. “Money is all that matters”.

pgabriel likes this.
  16. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Lower taxes are always fantastic.

cml750 likes this.
  17. dmoneybangbang

Where has it gotten us exactly? Tariffs were slightly lowered on auto imports to China? Are we going to cave in on ZTE on China in order to sell more cars? What about intellectual property theft? What about China's powerful state owned enterprises (SOE) that skirt around international trade laws?

Again. You literally said you don't follow international trade, walk away.

18. dmoneybangbang

As long as boomers have zero expectations of getting their full public benefits then yes.

19. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

at least he admits it.

20. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Another win for Trump.

Liberals continue to weep.