1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CFB Week 14

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by J.R., Nov 30, 2017.

1. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

You've got to be joking

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

no im serious

3. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I was joking Yolo, I knew what they were doing at the time. Damn, what happened to this website?

4. Nook

Nook Member

The committee made the right decision.

You can’t have a hiccup game where you are destroyed by another team by 30+ points and expect to get in.

I know Ohio State under Meyer keeps getting top 2-3 recruiting classes every damn year but the games matter. Sadly if Alabama wasn’t the biggest fish in the land, under identical circumstances I could see Ohio State get the nod.

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

6. J.R.

J.R. Member