1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CF Smeg Fantasy Footy 2017-2018 Smack Board

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Rocketball, Sep 5, 2017.

1. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

I mean, you have scored the 2nd most points and I'm way behind, at 3rd most points. I hope your team makes it to the playoffs so we can see what's up. And I hope you're still starting crappy Mariota at QB by then.

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

As soon as I find 1 decent receiver out of the 5 I drafted in the first 6 rounds, I'm coming for you.

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

A few weeks ago:
    LULZ

4. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Hard to believe both Bryant and Pryor have turned into complete nothings. Jordy is basically a WR3 without Rodgers, Benjamin was snagging red zone TDs in preseason, now Funchess is that guy.

What a world.

5. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Ironically the one part of my lineup that's been consistent has been my tight end, which was the primary criticism moes had for my lineup entering the system. All this stuff is such a crapshoot.

6. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Zach Ertz earned my ire a few seasons ago by constantly putting up dud after dud with a great game mixed in between somewhere. Now he's the TE1 and my life is ruined.

But thank you guys for pointing out the couple things I got wrong when the rest of my analysis was pretty spot-on. Appreciate it. :p

#46 moestavern19, Oct 25, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  7. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Ertz is a BEAST. And I always liked Wentz a lot (more so in real football than fantasy), but figured it'd be another year until he got there.

8. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Tucker came to PLAY. Y'all best be paying ATTENTION. The titans are CLASHING.

9. Rocketball

Rocketball Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Easy!!!! Next!!!!!

Is there anyone out there that can make this at least challenging!!!!

I think moving forward I will play with just 10 players.....

10. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I'm not sweating a week where my BIG BALLER was on a BYE and my TE got INJURED. But kudos to picking off KJ Wright who I dropped and using him to beat me. GOOD GAME. Too bad I cant say that every week. YAWN.

11. Rocketball

Rocketball Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wow, your kind of like my kids, a lot of whining, but definitely full of excuses, just take your Aggieland butt whipping, grab a tissue and dust yourself off for next week and try to hold on to that second best team label.

For the record, my best player, BIG BALLER, was on a bye as well, that’s part of the game, KJ was only a small part of your 30+ beating you took..... Still have Hunt tonight, this could get really ugly.......

8-0!!!!!!

12. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I'm not wasting my time with the REG SEASON, but I get it, you've never been remotely relevant before, just lucked out with the timing of Ware's injury, so you're all GIDDY about it. Like KIDS on Christmas. Enjoy it while it lasts.

13. PhiSlammaJamma

I had 8 players on the bye week lol.

14. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Just out here CRUSHING y'all with these waiver wire bozo IDPs. Lulz. Who dropped Woodyard? Thx.

15. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Fournette chillin, resting his Yao feet. Drake & McKinnon BALLIN OFF. Ajayi to the Eagles to BALL OFF. My backfield is only GROWING in power. While y'alls beloved Dalvin Cooks and Davey Johnsons are getting eaten by buzzards. Who's next? BYEEEEEEEEEEE Zeke.

16. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Lulz. Tyrod.

Lev Bell + 4Net + McKin = Alvin GOAT Kamara

WOOOOOOOOOOdyard.

17. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Meh. You even in the playoff hunt, fam?

18. PhiSlammaJamma

If I can get this team into the playoffs, it may be my biggest accomplishment to date. Every week three or four guys find new ways to either not play or end their season. I dig out. And then another one goes down. This week the honors go to Aaron Jones ( 3 carries and out 3 weeks) , Branch (one series and out), Will Fuller ( out ), and Drew Brees puts up 47 points but not one passing TD, lol. My god. Last week it was A.J. Green ( tossed for fighting), Jones ( 5 lousy carries after 142 yards the week before), and Demarco Murray 1 yard per carry and injured. Argggg!

#58 PhiSlammaJamma, Nov 13, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    Ziggy likes this.
  19. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Also, lulz at this bozo's WR performance. They put up like 3pts per wr total. This isn't a fluke either, it's a WEEKLY OCCURENCE.

[​IMG]

20. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

STFU AND TASTE THAT L IN YO MOTHER****IN MOUTH!

[​IMG]