1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cancun Resort Recommendations

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by astros99, Jan 21, 2016.

1. astros99

astros99 Contributing Member

Anyone got any Cancun resort recommendations? Looking for something adults only, preferably party atmosphere and not romantic. Looking for all inclusive as well. Going in April and want to book soon.

2. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I, unfortunately, have no recommendations. Never been to Cancun, but I've been to Cozumel three times. Love it there.

Thinking about booking something for my wife and I in October. Either Playa Del Carmen, Isla Mujeres, or Isla Holbox. I want to swim with the whale sharks, but don't know if we want to go in September (end of the season). Because of that, I'll keep an eye on this thread in case someone reccomends something I didn't think of.

3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

I'd suggest Oasis Cancun along the beach. Get the all inclusive package. That's what we got last June.

We did Cancun 2 nights, Playa 2 nights and then Cozumel for a night. Flew IAH- Cancun and then Cozumel-IAH

4. astros99

Checked it out but it seems like a family resort. Looking for something adults only if possible, thanks for the rec though I'll keep it in mind.

5. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Secrets the Vine

6. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

7. astros99

8. Hydhypedplaya

Hydhypedplaya Member

Excellence Playa Mujeres.

Adults only and a very beautiful resort.

9. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

ahhh nah man i was just trying to be funny. i thought from what you were asking that disney would be humorously that opposite.

side note i have never been to cancun. but i'm sure i am flying into there in may and taking a bus to tulum. my aunt has a small boutique hotel there of about 8 rooms or so. ive done a lot of travelling in the last 4 years so im just looking to chill on the beach have a drink or two and read a book.

plus im extremely poor right now and i can use miles to fly free and stay at the hotel for free. cant beat that :grin:

p.s. if i were you i would look to find what you are looking for at the appropriate age range. i would assume they have stuff tailored to age ranges there. good luck.

10. dragician

dragician Member

hmmn, white powder available? cuz my foot stinks.

11. The Summit

The Summit Contributing Member

I second this. That place is incredible.

12. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

Excellence and Beloved are nice, but I wouldn't say it has a party atmosphere. Then again, it's what you make it.