1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Boogie Cousins

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DonKnock, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Cousins looked awesome. Amazing the difference of treatment from the refs cousins and green get though

DonKnock likes this.
  2. Red Hova

Red Hova Member

I am assuming we are talking about trading Ryan Anderson for DeMarcus and a 1st. His attitude is a turn off and Houston is good enough to improve in other areas. That said as constructed, based on talent and opportunity to make a second trade, you have to make that trade! Morey should be fired on the spot and banned from any job in the NBA if he turned down something like that.

3. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Trade should have been done already

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

Do u mean Ryan Anderson and a 1st for Boogie? I think Boogie would cost Ryno, Capela, and a 1st.

5. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

How many more years is he under control

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

Cousins will be a free agent next summer

7. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Fack

8. Reeko

Reeko Member

that’s the main reason why I think the Pelicans could put him on the trade block and why his value will be kinda low

Pen15clubber likes this.
  9. macan

macan Member

Hope the Pelican keeps losing, twin towers would break up before trade deadline. We'll steal one of them:)

Rudyc281 likes this.
  10. Reeko

Reeko Member

I watched the 1st half of that Pelicans-GS game and some of the 2nd

Cousins is so talented...he was hitting threes, driving into the lane, getting to the line, and diming guys up

however, he was also going at the refs like 2 minutes into the 1st quarter, and he let Draymond Green get into his head...after he had that little altercation with Dray, he then went and picked up 2 offensive fouls immediately afterwards trying to be overly physical and had to go to the bench

dude is a beast tho...35 points, 14 boards, 5 assists, 4 steals, 13 free throw attempts, and 3-8 from 3

D-rock likes this.
  11. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

He's really an incredible talent. His ability to shoot, pass, isolate is incredible at his size. The thing is, he's unathletic, slow, pretty bad at rotating on defense, and isn't much of a shot blocker. I'd still take him at the cost of Capela and more, but the more is up in the air. I'd also like to know his thoughts on remaining in Houston.

If we play Golden State, then this is a guy you gotta put in the low post and work. A lineup of Cousins, Ariza, Harden, Gordon, Paul would cause lots of problems. He also can't lose his mental edge, but I'd hope we can get him out of that. They don't have leadership in New Orleans, and previously Sacto, we do. We got Paul baby!

SIL

Pen15clubber likes this.
  12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

They got to do something. Jrue is not playing all too well.

Cunningham and Etwaun Moore are no starters.

13. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

Lol thats basically Boogie for a 1st. The tradeoff of Ryan's skillset (and his shortcomings) against his contract cancels out each other. That's being as nice as I can possibly put it. Will need to throw Capela into the mix at the least.

14. Normalus

Normalus Member

No way we are trading Capela for this trash. Not even straight up.

15. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Replace Ariza with Tucker and it gets really deadly

16. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Ariza is clutch. I like Tucker, but I pick Ariza.

SIL

Pen15clubber likes this.
  17. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

H's going to get paid soon, but it won't be here, unless we gut a core of guys who are about to shock the league in the next 20 games.

Even if CP3 is out for a few, EGO is playing incredibly, and we haven't released the true animal in Tucker.

hakeem94, seeingred, DonKnock and 4 others like this.
  18. mockster

mockster Member

Don’t do drugs

19. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Tucker is that dude people take one look at and don't want to mess with. Ariza is just that dude you don't make eye contact with.

SirIvyLeague likes this.
  20. Normalus

Normalus Member

If you think they would even consider trading Capela, then you are delusional.