1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big3 League

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by theDude, Feb 27, 2017.

1. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

2. tbw914

tbw914 Member

3. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Kind of sad to see Moochie with a bald head.

hajkov likes this.
  4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Jturbofuel and rm365 like this.
  5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

hajkov likes this.
  6. J.R.

J.R. Member

7. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

This is the main reason it wasn't live. They didn't know how long games were going to take and they were trying to fit 4 games into 3 hours and had to just give highlights of one of those games. Despite the actual length of games, I'm sure they edited out warm ups and introductions and truncated half time as well. An hour did feel a little long for a 3 on 3 game.

Yung-T likes this.
  8. stthomsfinest

stthomsfinest Member

I'm rooting for the Power team of Mobley, Moochie, Deshawn Stevenson etc. With Maggette and Jason Williams now down with injuries, this may open up Steve Francis to get picked up via Free Agency. It'd probably be more likely that he gets picked up to replace Magette since the Power team has all of Steve's homeboys. I'm actually surprised he didn't get picked up in the draft, Moochie got drafted ahead of him. And Mobley was a captain! I guess Mobley doesn't feel the same way about Stevie Franchise that Steve feels for Mobley :p

9. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

One of my favorite college player - Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf. The oldest player in Big 3 still showing that sweet shot and quickness.

rm365 likes this.
  10. Amiga

Supporting Member

Full game from wk 3. Cat Mobley, Stevenson, Moochie Norris (barely play) coached by Drexler vs Lewis, Abdul-Rauf, and airball Brown coached by G Payton. Cat and Rauf played well.

11. OTMax

OTMax Member

Awesome that Abdul-Rauf is in there, such quick release still! You cannot tell me this guy couldn't play 5 to 10 minutes with today's rules in the league, you just cannot convince me. Let CP3 and Harden set this guy up, guaranteed 3 threes a game!

12. Amiga

Supporting Member

I'm just happy to see him balling at 48! At his younger age, he didn't sweat playing the whole game and he still look to be in great shape.

13. OTMax

OTMax Member

Yeah it's crazy! I think plenty of people are surprised as he is the oldest of the bunch and is one of the top performers :) we should hit up Maxwell on twitter to join next year.

14. Amiga

Supporting Member

It's cool to see many of these players. I also like the format as I can relate more. 3-on-3 half court is my typical BB games for years. The rules are still strange (not sure if it's following the olympic or if the olympic will follow it), but cool to see what I normally play on TV.

Moochie doesn't belong though. I think I can beat him 1-1 and I'm probably his age :)

rm365 likes this.
  15. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

16. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Moochie only lasted 2(?) games before he was 'deactivated' and replaced.

I've been rooting for that power team; Cuttino and Deshawn Stevenson have been leading them. It really sucks that they lost Maggette to injury, but they need size.

Al Harrington's Trilogy team is undefeated because there is nobody big enough in the league to guard Al in the post.

17. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Lavar vs ice cube 4 pt shootout

18. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Whenever I remember to catch this I enjoy it -- the playoffs should be good.

19. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

20. OTMax

OTMax Member

Trilogy are the undefeated champs, despite no output from K-Mart. Abdul-Rauf was on fire with 22 points and had he not stepped on the line twice, who knows what would've happened!