1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best Physical Stores in Houston for Rockets Gear?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tmacman, Nov 3, 2014.

1. tmacman

tmacman Member

I'm flying out to Miami for the game tomorrow and wanna get some fresh gear before I go. The team shop is closed today so what are some of the best places in Houston to find Rockets apparel and merchandise? Also I'll be sure to post pics while I'm there in the lions den and will be booing Chris Bosh HEAVILY. (pics from Saturdays home opener below.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

don grahamleone likes this.
  2. rocketsrule1995

I think the galleria from the adidas store,to champs,lids,the lockeroom. I went to the galleria last friday and ended up spending 300 on nothing but rockets gear.

3. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Thanks for the reminder! I'm in town. I'll probably check academy for myself

4. tmacman

tmacman Member

Ok thanks would you say the stores at the Galleria are the best or just any Champs, Lids etc.?

5. tmacman

tmacman Member

You don't live in Houston? Where you headed to?

6. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

Lids in Galleria is just hats. You want all type of gear you need to go to the Lids Locker Room at memorial city mall.

7. tmacman

tmacman Member

Yeah I know Lids is just hats I never knew of the Locker Room though thanks. I'll be going scavenger hunting today when I get off work. Can't believe the Rockets shop isn't open everyday

8. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

Sport's Authority and Academy for most current, standard apparel, but Premium Goods has some throwback stuff occasionally. The do not have Jerseys but you can get a one of a kind hat and possibly a shirt there.

9. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

no problem. I live out of town so i spent one entire morning in Houston looking for a Lids that had all the gear. The memorial city mall locker room has all type of shirts, hats, jerseys, memorabilia, & throwbacks

10. tmacman

tmacman Member

Yeah I think I'm specifically looking for a James Harden road alternate T-Shirt and a current logo Rockets hat. I don't really wear jerseys anymore anyway I think they're kind of played out

11. Amir's Johnson

Academy's merchandise blow, I would only suggest the Adidas store in the Galleria.

12. tmacman

tmacman Member

Yeah Academy is pretty shaky to me

13. rocketsrule1995

The galleria does have a lids locker room right across from champs had all sorts but for shirts id probably go to the adidas store. I know one of the stores i visited had an alternate harden shirt.

14. newAge_Rockets

I bought my Harden alternate shirt at Academy...

15. tmacman

tmacman Member

Do you remember which one?

16. tmacman

tmacman Member

Which academy?

17. Harden2Dwight

Harden2Dwight Member

Academy is your best bet if you want decent priced merchandise. Bought 2 Howard shirts there.

18. newAge_Rockets

Webster.

19. awc713

awc713 Member

probably too late but there's always some cool retro stuff on ebay

20. newAge_Rockets

But the thing is that is practically the only thing they have at that academy. Tons of "jersey shirts" for Howard, Harden in home and alternate colors. Not much else tho..