1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best College Football Players of the Past Decade

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by gucci888, Jun 20, 2017.

1. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

I'd put Bradford in the non-compelling category for me. Great college QB but not must see tv IMO. Keenum is a tough case (no pun intended) to make IMO. He was fun to watch but not like the other guys on your list.

2. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

Kansas had that #7 spying on VY all game long, and he actually did a respectable job... but on that run, VY just went right by him.

I also remember another amazing run against Ok. State that year. Texas was down 28-12 at the half.

First drive of the second half, on 3rd and 11, VY scrambled, pump faked, hit the sideline and went for 80 yards to score the touchdown... Texas ended up winning, 47-28.

tmactoyao and Yaosthirdleg like this.
  3. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Deshaun Watson won Best Male College Athlete ESPY last night. Joined Mariota, Manziel, RGIII, and Tebow to win it the last 10 year.

4. Buck Turgidson

Those are not exactly esteemed colleagues in the pro ranks.