1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Basketball trade advice on Picks...WHIR!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by jonboycubs, Jan 25, 2013.

1. jonboycubs

jonboycubs New Member

20 team h2h scoring 2 keeper league, Keepers are Westbrook and Paul

I have an offer on the table (15 rounds)

I GIVE - Nick Collison and Luc Richard Mbah a Moute and my 6th round pick

I GET - Derrick Favors and Jared Dudley and his 9th round pick

I have a legit chance of winning this league this year but need the little extra push to get me past a couple of teams. I can afford this pick as I have an extra pick in the 3RD round from a trade earlier in season. I also upgraded my pick in the 5th round by switching it with a team so it comes earlier. This will soften the blow of losing my 6th.

Now I can also get Dirk added to the trade but I would need to give someone else and that person I am not sure who it would be. Possibilites are, Jordan Crawford, MKG, or CJ Miles.

If i get Dirk I would have to give these picks instead

MY 4TH AND 8TH
    FOR HIS 11TH AND 12TH, these picks are not set in stone but likley. This one I am not sure on as Dirk is 34 I would not keep him and I am giving up a 4th. I am also worried Dirk will stay healthy but he should and also wondering if I get a big enough Bump from Dirk compared to player i give to warrant the pick.

PPG AVG.
    HIS
    DIRK -64.5
    DUDLEY - 59.9
    FAVORS - 53.5
    MINE
    COLLISON - 38
    LUC RICHARD - 46.7
    CRAWFORD - 66.9 - A little inflated as his playing time has gone down with Wall back, and hes competing with Price.
    MKG - 58.8
    MILES - 46

So would you stick with first one without Dirk or try and get Dirk in there and keep my 4th round pick. First two rounds are keeper rounds ?

my team
    PG-RUSSELL WESTBROOK
    SG-JORDAN CRAWFORD
    SF-MICHEAL KIDD GILCHRIST
    PF-JJ HICKSON
    C-JOAKIM NOAH
    G-CHRIS PAUL
    F-KLAY THOMPSON
    SG/SF-DANILO GALINARI
    G/F-TY LAWSON
    PF/C-LUC RICHARD MBAH A MOUTE
    F/C-COREY BREWER
    UTIL-KOBE BRYANT

BENCH-CARLOS DELFINO
    BENCH-NICK COLLISON
    BENCH- CJ MILES
    IR- TREY THOMPKINS
    IR - CALRLOS DELFINO

2. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I would do the original trade

Also, your team is pretty great for a 20 man league

3. T4Buckets

T4Buckets Member

How do you have Westbrook, Kobe, and CP3 on one team in a 20 man league? :confused: