1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Atomic Blonde will Blow You Away!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Deckard, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Nero

Nero Member

I kept thinking 'This reminds me of 'Drive' during the whole movie.

Deckard likes this.
  2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Deckard likes this.
  3. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Ah, man! Wish I would have seen this post before last Saturday. I was wrestling with what movie I should go see.

Going to have to go see it now.

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I didn't have high expectations, having seen so many thrillers and action movies. After all, what could possibly be new? It was a very pleasant surprise, to put it mildly. :)

5. mikol13

Supporting Member

Dammit. I rarely get time for myself and really wanted to find something. Oh well, cool, I'll see it. Appreciate it.

Deckard likes this.
  6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

No problem, and I hope you get to see it. You need to find some time for yourself, and not just to see movies, in my humble opinion (and if your schedule allows it!). My significant other and I have a thing where we go out an evening a week, but not together (which obviously doesn't work each week, but we try). I play trivia with some pals at a pub on 6th Street (I've been doing this for years), and she often goes out with a girlfriend to see a movie I ordinarily wouldn't want to see, or goes for dinner and some drinks with friends that she used to work with. It's good for us to have a night out. If I win at trivia (we have a good team and often do), I come home to "celebrate" the victory in a good humor, if you get my drift. That often works after a Rockets victory, as well. Fortunately, she's a Rockets fan. She may be allergic to cats, but not the NBA! ;)

mikol13 likes this.
  7. mikol13

Supporting Member

Haha!!

Yeah it's important for sure. Only thing is it's just me and the boys. A little tougher to come by tat time. Wouldn't trade it for anything though.

Deckard likes this.
  8. VanityHalfBlack

Holy Kalamazoo!!! Theron has been in some of the best action movies of the past year!!! Fury Road and now Atomic Blonde? I just love that Berlin setting and the neon and all that **** with the 80s score. She kicks a lot of fukkin ass in this movie. Like a lot. Kudos to the Sound F/X.

eric.81 and daywalker02 like this.
  9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Theron is a MILF but hasn't blown me away.

She was also in Furious 8.

10. VanityHalfBlack

Still haven't seen Furious 8, pretty good? I liked part 7.

11. PhiSlammaJamma

Great movie. Style, mood, meaningful and fun fighting, great transitions from scene to scene, great shots, great music, and sold cast. Enjoyed. 9/10.

12. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

so if Charlize succeeds and gets the guy with the list to safety, doesn't she expose herself as the double agent? Also doesn't the guy with the list know who Charlize is or did she never tell him her name