1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Apple Watch Sport - Rose Gold / Lavender 38mm - BNIB

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by King of 40 Acres, Feb 16, 2016.

1. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

Have a brand new Apple Watch Sport for sale. Watch is still in the box. Purchased from the Apple Store at the Galleria last Saturday. I used a giftcard on part of the purchase price so I'm trying to sell the watch on the secondary market to get cash instead of Apple Store credit back.

I have my receipt from the Apple Store purchase that I can email or show you for verification of purchase.

Rose Gold aluminum case with a Lavender wristband:

http://m.target.com/p/apple-apple-w...um-case-with-lavender-sport-band/-/A-16867611

Paid $349 plus tax for the watch. Asking $300 cash obo for it. This color combination is extremely popular and is sold out pretty much everywhere locally.

You can PM me if interested.

2. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

FYI highland village location will usually put the entire thing back on your credit card. They've done it for me on multiple occasions. Try there first before losing $77.

3. King of 40 Acres

Ok awesome thanks for the intel. I'll try there first. Just don't have a need for store credit right now.

4. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Can I take mine (still in box & wrap) there too and get the original $399 - originally a gift.

5. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

If they originally bought it from the Apple Store then they should. There's something about the highland village one that sets it apart form the ones in the mall. I asked a worker why they're more accommodating and she mentioned it's because it's a standalone location so people actually come for a reason so they provide better CS. It's worked for me twice recently so there's no harm in trying.

6. King of 40 Acres

Yeah couldn hurt to try. I think they can look up any transaction using the barcode and serial number on the box itself.

7. King of 40 Acres

Took the watch back to the store like you said and the Apple team member refunded the entire purchase back to my credit card.

I ended up making +$50 on the entire transaction since I purchased the $215 gift card that I used originally towards the purchase from someone for $160.

Thanks again for the advice.