1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale ***Apple Watch 42mm Sport w/ APPLE CARE+ Warranty til 2017***

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by le081488, Aug 16, 2016.

1. le081488

le081488 Member

Price $290

Contact information 8322740566

Is the item new or used used

-----------------------------------------------------
    Product description
    I have an Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Grey for sale. Comes with a charger station ($20.00) and it also comes with the Apple Care+ Warranty which is good til 2017. If anything goes wrong with it, just go to the Apple Store and you can get it swapped out with no problems.

Apple Watch 42mm Sport (Retail $377.80 w/ tax)
    Space Grey with Sport Band
    Comes with original box and everything it originally comes with from the Apple Store
    Charging Dock (Retail $20.00)
    Apple Care+ til June 2017 ($49.00)

AppleCare+ provides the following:
    2 years limited hardware warranty (3 years for Apple Watch Edition)
    2 years of free technical support (3 years for Apple Watch Edition)
    2 incidents of accidental damage

Asking $290 OBO with public meetup in the Houston area for both parties safety.

Text/Call 8322740566

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Lol, I thought the formatting looked familiar. Hello from a fellow H-I member!

Anyway, I'm actually interested. I know it's used, but what's the condition of it? Can't tell from the pic.

3. le081488

le081488 Member

Text me and I'll snap you some pictures. No scuffs or anything as with the apple care+ you can just see walk in and get a new one when/if it's not working as it should.